Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PJ's and socks!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or does there seem to be new craze for wearing pyjama bottoms and socks in public? There are so many girls that do it round my area and it really pisses me off!! Just put some f*cking clothes on!! (it always seems to be pikeys from the estate as well :mad:)

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    That kind of thing would irritate me as well.

Wait... are these girls hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fibrebiz)
    That kind of thing would irritate me as well.

Wait... are these girls hot?
    Some are but in a chavy, tons of make up kind of way

ReputationRep:
    Lol fibrebiz.
    I think that if you are getting pissed off you should get a really ugly male friend to walk in his PJs and socks. This may put the girls off or get your friend laughed at, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Tamil Guy)
    Lol fibrebiz.
    I think that if you are getting pissed off you should get a really ugly male friend to walk in his PJs and socks. This may put the girls off or get your friend laughed at, oh well.
    Haha, I would like to see that!!

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be about wearing socks in bed...Do they not wear shoes (not even slippers) or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    I thought this was going to be about wearing socks in bed...Do they not wear shoes (not even slippers) or something?
    Nope, they only wear socks and they're always stupid stripy ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyD66)
    Nope, they only wear socks and they're always stupid stripy ones
    :lolwut:

Only socks :eek:..I've never seen this before.
    I'd find it embarrassing to be out in my pj's... :/

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I'm getting a bit guilty of this crime of late, although I cba to get dressed when I go pick my mum up from work at night, so I run from my house to my car in my PJ's, pick her up and then run back inside when we get home. I couldn't imagine just casually walking down the street in them. Last night I waited until a massive group of boys had walked past before I dared leave the house in my pink PJ's to get to my car.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.