Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    help me.... im having visions.... dead people everywhere.... including myself.....
    when its me dead it was suicide....
    when its others i killed them
    writing on the walls... in blood.... mesages tat i am always thinking about people i hate... i want to do it..... i know i would be able to.... if i thaught i would get away with it i would do it... i own a crowbar... i could get a mask and just go outside and start killing people.... i want to do it... stare at my crowbar all day resisting the urge to do it..... i wouldent stop till they killed me.... i just want to do it.....
    please... i dont want to do it... someone help me.....

ReputationRep:
    you hate them and you want to kill them but that does not mean you have nothing good in your life. why don't you forget about the bad things happened and move forward create new memories do things that make you and others happy.
    you know there is someone i hate and want to kill too and to make it worst i live with this guy in the same house. that person treats me like i was bought cheap object and i have to tolerate it everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Come on troll, surely you can do better than plagiarising the idea behind the sixth sense and every other horror movie known to man?

ReputationRep:
    i have ignored it... for 8 years... and **** you dark... **** you up the ass

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.