Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is the left tescticle usually bigger than the right ? watch

• View Poll Results: Which testicle is bigger ?
    Left
    35.00%
    Right
    20.00%
    Both the same
    20.00%
    I'm a girl... I have no balls
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    Really? I never noticed tbh. Will check later

ReputationRep:
    Right! I got out my measuring tape and OP, you appear to be right, my left testicle is indeed slightly larger than my right. I'll ask around some friends to see if this trend is repeated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackB123)
    For me, the middle one is the biggest
    How close to Chernobyl did you grow up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    How close to Chernobyl did you grow up?
    ?????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackB123)
    ?????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ?????
    Chernobyl = nuclear meltdown = radiation = mutation = you having three balls as opposed to one

Basically, he was trying to to be funny...by bringing up the horror of nuclear meltdown and radiation poisoning...and testicles...as you do.

ReputationRep:
    So that it's heavier and droops lower, thus preventing them banging into each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    Chernobyl = nuclear meltdown = radiation = mutation = you having three balls as opposed to one

Basically, he was trying to to be funny...by bringing up the horror of nuclear meltdown and radiation poisoning...and testicles...as you do.
    :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronda)
    :beard:
    lol
    ahh gotta love a good point-killing typo

I obviously didn't mean 1 ball.

I meant 4.

-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_geek)
    ewwwwwwww i feel sick!
    Grow up?

ReputationRep:
    *checks balls*

This week's prize goes to righty!

Check back next week for more great action

ReputationRep:
    I suppose we should ban all humour that capitalises even in the smallest way on the suffering of others. That leaves us with about 10 jokes.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose we should ban all humour that capitalises even in the smallest way on the suffering of others. That leaves us with about 10 jokes.
    I didn't mean anything by that, I'm not offended or anything! Jokes are jokes, there have been much much worse said before, and there will be worse yet to come.
    I was just trying to further explain it in a tongue-in-cheek way

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean anything by that, I'm not offended or anything! Jokes are jokes, there have been much much worse said before, and there will be worse yet to come.
    I was just trying to further explain it in a tongue-in-cheek way
    sorry dude,

its been a looooong day so im probably taking load of things the wrong way.

ReputationRep:
    sorry dude,

its been a looooong day so im probably taking load of things the wrong way.
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    Just checked mine, they're about the same.

ReputationRep:

Yeah I got that, I tried to put japanese characters.. maybe it would have crossed the line anyway..

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the episode of South Park where Randy puts his balls in the microwave to get cancer, and then rides round town using his huge balls like a space hopper. Reminded me of this thread I made. :rofl:

My findings were somewhat inconclusive. :beard:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.