Turn on thread page Beta

Best foundation... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have a combination skin too - MAC ftw!

ReputationRep:
    MAC Studio fix fluid is great, though I do find that it works better when set with a powder, I use the mineralise one. If you dont want to use a powder MAC Prolongwear is amazing, lovely coverage and as the name states it lats long, they have a matching concealer too.

Also issues with coverage may be able to be fixed with how you apply it, cause I find applying with hands I can't get as much coverage with the same amount as using a foundation brush.

If cost isnt an issue i'd reccomend using the MAC 187 brush, the 190 is good too. You can find the real deal for much cheaper on ebay though! So have a look there too.

ReputationRep:
    Shiseido Sun Compact Foundation is amazing.

It's a powder so you will have minimal shine and it doesn't melt off during the day. It has great coverage without being too heavy. I'm not sure how great the colour range is. It has SPF. It's definitely worth the price though (approx. £25).

ReputationRep:
    estee lauder double wear!!!
    best foundation ever. they have loads of shades, including a ghostly one, and the coverage is amazing. the bottle will last forever because you only need the tiniest bit, and it doesn't move. at all. it doesn't come off on white shirts or anything, and will stay put all day until you take it off and look the same at the end of the day as it does at the start. its about £25 but as i say, will last forever.
    they do a "double wear light" if you don't want the coverage to be as high. love it!

ReputationRep:
    Bobbi Brown is absolutly fantastic! There are very light colours so perfect for pale skin. It's long lasting and doesn't look like you've got a thick layer of make up on...Also it's not as expensive as Chanel or YSL.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.