Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Actually cannot deal with the tramps on 'dream school' watch

Okay, they are literally so annoying. I can't even watch 5 minutes of this programme without getting sooooooo wound up I know it's for entertainment and etc but I can't believe people like that actually exist.

Also, 40% of the UK leave school with less than 5 GCSE's 'passed' :eek: is this TRUE?! Also, how can Jamie basically blame teachers for failing to engage the pupils when it's clear they have had a one track mind from early on to live in a council house just like their parents or if they do manage a job then something which requires no skills. It is ultimately THEIR own fault, why the hell is it the teachers fault?

And why don't they appreciate the AMAZINGLY interesting 'teachers' they've had, I would literally love to be in a lesson with just one of them, how can they be so rude okay getting so angry right now. But they are a bunch of immature thickos who clearly do not want anything out of life, so what's the point. Their lives are so insignificant so why do they need to be on my television!

I don't understand how they can still be so immature at 17/18, surely they should have passed the stage they are at by 13/14 MAXIMUM?!

Okay rant over but basically they are so annoying. Do they get EMA at this dream school place? Wouldn't suprise me.. probably the only reason they are there!!!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.