Turn on thread page Beta

Wear jeans to a bar tomorrow, bootcut ok? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm going out with this guy I like tomorrow to a bar and then onto a few pubs. I want to look nice and was thinking of wearing dark blue denim bootcut jeans, a sparkly low cut v necked top, cardigan, black heels, black clutch and nice jewellery. What do you guys think?

I don't want to wear a dress or a skirt and i'm quite self concious of my legs as I'm pear shaped and bootcut jeans are the only type that suit me. Do you think that will be ok?

Thanks, Leah

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike bootcut jeans and heels rest sounds lovely though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    I really dislike bootcut jeans and heels rest sounds lovely though
    How about with flat's then? thanks for telling you're opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Everyones opinions are different. I think you should just wear what you feel comfortable in. After all, you're going to be the one wearing it all night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leah32)
    How about with flat's then? thanks for telling you're opinion.
    cute flats would look nice I think and maybe less dressed up than heels if you're wearing a sparkly top and jewlery?I always struggle what to wear to pubs etc. never want to look too casual but then dont want to look massively ott eeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    cute flats would look nice I think and maybe less dressed up than heels if you're wearing a sparkly top and jewlery?I always struggle what to wear to pubs etc. never want to look too casual but then dont want to look massively ott eeek!
    Ok thanks, I feel a lot better now That's exactly what I'm worrying about but I think I have decided. Thanks :h:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.