Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasted-lion)
    There is absolutely no signal with three in west Cambridge. The signal was poor, but then completely vanished about the end of November. I'm stuck in a contract with three and have been complaining to them about this ever since - each time I talk to somebody different they give me a different story about what the problem is and when it will be solved.

I would say avoid starting a new contract with three if you're going to be in Cambridge, and especially if you're going to be at Queens', Darwin, Newnham or Selwyn as in those places you will have a significant walk to get any signal.

Anybody else in Cambridge who is on three with any information on whether they'll be sorting out their network any time soon?

What network do you recommend for a Queens' fresher? (If you can help).

Three was absolutely ridiculous for me in Queens' college when I was there for my interview. I sent my mum a WhatsApp message before my interview saying something like "I'm feeling fine" and she only got it like 2 hours later, and thought I was super happy with my interview afterwards lol.

I was thinking of switching to EE. Anyone have any experience with them in Cambridge?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.