Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like girls a tiny bit taller than me, Will I find it hard to get a girlfriend? Watch

I am male, 5'10 in height, I cant explain why but for some reason Im really attracted to girls that are like 5'11 to 6'0.

I think my sort of attraction is a bit rare, but I get it works in opposite too, maybe some girls out there like the guy to be a bit shorter.

:rofl:

I know you are taking the piss out of my thread :rolleyes:

It's not about the height it's about the person, when you like someone height is not an issue :love:

I helped you bump this thread so you get replies

ReputationRep:
    It would only be a problem if you rejected a girl only because she was too short for you. Theres nothing wrong with having a preference though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    It would only be a problem if you rejected a girl only because she was too short for you. Theres nothing wrong with having a preference though
    Is one reason for rejecting someone more valid than other reasons?

ReputationRep:
    Nah don't see how that's a problem!

I'm currently dating a guy who is 5ft10ish and i'm 5ft11..

I have no problem wearing heels though so on nights out I tower over him as I'll normally be like 6ft 2/3!

ReputationRep:
    well this is sort of new :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    Is one reason for rejecting someone more valid than other reasons?
    Rejecting someone because they're a douche is a much more valid reason than rejecting them because theyre 2 inches shorter than youd like them to be when theres nothing else wrong with them
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I am the same height as my bf, and the same was true of my ex, so when I wear heels I am taller, it is not that uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am male, 5'10 in height, I cant explain why but for some reason Im really attracted to girls that are like 5'11 to 6'0.

I think my sort of attraction is a bit rare, but I get it works in opposite too, maybe some girls out there like the guy to be a bit shorter.
    It's not often you see it, but it's doing a bit to re-dress the steretype that men don't like taller women, so good on you!

i was taller than my 5 foot 10 boyfriend

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.