Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I have small boobs and I want to know what I could wear to make myself either look more normal or make it look cute somehow. Pretty straightforward. This could be for bathing suits or clothes or whatever!
    In the next week,i have a party,i need some clothes.What is your ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygaga)
    Hey everyone I have small boobs and I want to know what I could wear to make myself either look more normal or make it look cute somehow. Pretty straightforward. This could be for bathing suits or clothes or whatever!
    In the next week,i have a party,i need some clothes.What is your ideas?
    There's no photo of the front of that dress, so I wouldn't know what to say! As far as shops go, Topshop normally seems to cater well for smaller frames (including chest!), so you could have a look at dresses there.

ReputationRep:
    Wear something thats low cut in the front as it really suits people with small chests. Think Keira Knightley

Wow, whats with the neg reps? Plunge necklines suit people with small chests! People with big chests look slutty in them. Think people, think!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much anything that aren't boob tube or require the things to stay in place from the boob area.

ReputationRep:
    Pics to assess :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissOxford)
    Wear something thats low cut in the front as it really suits people with small chests. Think Keira Knightley
    Totally agree, plunge neck dresses on a flatter chest looks really good - people with big boobs are always jealous cause it can't really be pulled off unless you're quite small chested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pauline_lg)
    Totally agree, plunge neck dresses on a flatter chest looks really good - people with big boobs are always jealous cause it can't really be pulled off unless you're quite small chested!
    Sarcasm, SURELY?!

ReputationRep:
    I wear a lot of strapless dresses and tops, coz I can
    I like the fact I can go out without having to wear huge bra's and stuff.
    I like empire line dresses and those that come in at the waist too, maybe with a belt around the middle would help to make it look like there's more boobage? Or some dangly earrings to distract away from the chest area?

http://www.asos.com/Mango/Mango-Pane...product_search

I also love this and think itd be really flattering with smaller boobs : http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Asymme...t=-1&clr=Coral

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mother_eve3088)
    Sarcasm, SURELY?!
    Nah I'm being totally serious? :s

People with big boobs can't get away with dresses that are really low at the front, as in...
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...49_468x770.jpg

That kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm, SURELY?!
    No! Not at all. My friends with small chest's wear tops that are much lower cut for the reason being they suit them without looking skanky. They also show quite a lot of the upper chest area taking attention away from the fact that the actual boobs are small! Tops that are really high necked just accentuate the smallness of the boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pauline_lg)
    Nah I'm being totally serious? :s

People with big boobs can't get away with dresses that are really low at the front, as in...
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...49_468x770.jpg

That kind of thing.

(Original post by MissOxford)
    No! Not at all. My friends with small chest's wear tops that are much lower cut for the reason being they suit them without looking skanky. They also show quite a lot of the upper chest area taking attention away from the fact that the actual boobs are small! Tops that are really high necked just accentuate the smallness of the boobs.
    I dunno i just find that really odd Big boobs give you cleavage - cleavage is AWESOME - if you have big boobs ergo cleavage, why would you not want to show it off?

I say this because I supposedly have 32DD boobs but my shoulders are so wide i can't get cleavage, which is depressing, so i just don't understand why you wouldn't want to show it off.. But then most of my friends I know who could get great cleavage try to cover it up a bit.. :/

ReputationRep:
    I dunno i just find that really odd Big boobs give you cleavage - cleavage is AWESOME - if you have big boobs ergo cleavage, why would you not want to show it off?

I say this because I supposedly have 32DD boobs but my shoulders are so wide i can't get cleavage, which is depressing, so i just don't understand why you wouldn't want to show it off.. But then most of my friends I know who could get great cleavage try to cover it up a bit.. :/
    Because no matter what you wear really, the cleavage is noticeable.

ReputationRep:
    I personally LOVE the fact I have small boobs (full B size) and I find it it so weird that all my friends are like "oh my god I want a boob job sooooo bad" I think clothes look 100 times better on girls with smaller boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff your bra you know you want to

ReputationRep:

Why would you call yourself Mother Eve? :/

ReputationRep:
    I don't really give a toss about small boobs, really. As long as you have a nice bum, it's all good. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I don't really give a toss about small boobs, really. As long as you have a nice bum, it's all good. :yes:
    But does she care about your opinion on boobs?

No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    But does she care about your opinion on boobs?

No.
    Well, as a member of an influential government think tank on boob size, she certainly should care about my opinion on her sweater cows, Mr Internet White Knight. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by We love gays :))
    Why would you call yourself Mother Eve? :/
    Um, I'm sorry, what does that have to do with this thread? Lol

ReputationRep:
    We're going to need to see these bad boys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.