Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

good clothes for small boobs? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishes.are.cold)
    that's probably the worst advice ever for somebody who has small boobs.

loose clothing just drowns your body. and makes you look generally smaller. women with small breasts needs to accentuate it more and give it more shape and by doing that, they need fitted clothing.

it's not about the clothes you wear but the bras you buy.
    Avoid wearing bras that have no cup or padding. And make sure you buy a bra that fits you properly. :/ most women don't know their cup sizes too well and actually wear a bra that's a size too small.
    Yes that's what they always say I know but have you ever tried it? My best friend is like really flat on top and she looks terrible in anything that shows off her body and believe me she has a great figure! She always wears wide-cut things and big scarves and so now you don't even notice how small she is on top but you DO notice the rest of her body which is too die for.
    So actually I wouldn't say it was bad advice what I said but it's what works in real life and not what all the magazines tell you to do.
    But of course you shouldn't wear like reaaaaally baggy clothes and yes clothes that are too loose do drown you but they'd drown anyone and to me this has nothing to do with your cup size...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMB-93)
    Yes that's what they always say I know but have you ever tried it? My best friend is like really flat on top and she looks terrible in anything that shows off her body and believe me she has a great figure! She always wears wide-cut things and big scarves and so now you don't even notice how small she is on top but you DO notice the rest of her body which is too die for.
    So actually I wouldn't say it was bad advice what I said but it's what works in real life and not what all the magazines tell you to do.
    But of course you shouldn't wear like reaaaaally baggy clothes and yes clothes that are too loose do drown you but they'd drown anyone and to me this has nothing to do with your cup size...
    Exactly this. Breasts aren't the only feature women have, sometimes I wish mine were smaller so I could work this look better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMB-93)
    well if you are to wear loose clothing, you'd have to accentuate some other feature, whether its the small waist, nice legs or hips, etc. it can't all be loose.
    But i don't know. I mean, for me personally, the only time when i wear loose clothing is when i'm wearing band t-shirts that are slightly too big for me, or when i'm wearing my boyfriend's hoodie. :/ and that's about it. And i have a small chest. but I look better in fitted clothing rather than loose clothing because i have a small frame, but i've been told i have a great ass? plus, loose clothing would drown me in a sense because i'm short. like.. shorter than 5 ft. so that's just going by my experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mother_eve3088)
    Its pretty breezy and a bit nippy, I won't lie... But hey at least what with only two of us in the garden, its not too much of an issue
    Haha true that ayy it's okayy i'm god i brought you into this world for you people to have my children i'm quite pleased how many kids i've had without having sex

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.