Turn on thread page Beta

How to not look like a virgin (guy) watch

Anon or delete please

Basically what the title says. I'm talking appearance only here (clothes, hairstyles, body language, build etc)

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just be yourself though? Someones got to like you for who you are.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, do not wear this:

http://file018a.bebo.com/1/large/200...701076046l.jpg

DA D-D DAHHH! MEGADOG TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why not put on some confidence?

It's not about what clothes you wear, it's about how you act that picks up girls.

Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think there is a special dress sense that virgins have that suddenly changes as soon as they have sex... and anyway, whats wrong with being a virgin? o.O

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are looking at appearance only, why don't you take a look at people you know aren't virgins and get style inspiration from them.

Some people who arent virgins might look like virgins anyway. I think you assume that as soon as you're NOT a virgin you get some sort of style transplant.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lee, just thought I'd let you know that virgins don't look a certain way or wear certain clothes

ReputationRep:
    Legs wide when you sit down, arm slung back over the chair, v-neck t-shirt down to your belly button, sparkly ear ring in your left ear, grunt at every female that walks psmast.

ReputationRep:
    Stick a sign on your forehead that says "I am definitely not a virgin."

You see it's the "definitely" that makes it work, otherwise they don't believe you.

(Serious answer: Why do you care if you look like one?)

ReputationRep:
    Virgins really don't look inherently different from non-virgins.

ReputationRep:
    you can't tell someones a virgin just by looking at them!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know there was a dress code for virgins and non-virgins ??? Wear what you want.

ReputationRep:
    How does someone look like a virgin exactly?!
    :facepalm:
    Someone's style doesn't indicate their sexual experience, or lack of for that matter.
    Just wear what you feel comfortable in or feel you look good in, and be true to yourself.

Besides, there isn't anything wrong with being a virgin anyway...

Just to give me a piece of mind really.

I thought there was a way (maybe not so much by clothing) but certainly the way people act/talk that suggests they are a virgin.

Or maybe I'm over-thinking things...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I've never seen a dude and gone "Man he looks like SUCH A VIRGIN!" and then the next day gone "oh... well, I know what HE was up to last night...!"

ReputationRep:
    I don't think virgins look a specific way...
    Just act confident?

ReputationRep:
    Visibly have sex with someone.

ReputationRep:
    Remove your cloak of virginity and replace it with the coat of manliness.

I don't think there is a method. Have you been told you like like a virgin? Maybe stop singing that Madonna song? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Don't run around singing this song:

ReputationRep:
    When you do lose it, you should receive your commemorative badge in the post. Just wear that.Easy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.