This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
dont u all think that every1 should be allowed to say what they want and how they want weather it be in a forum or anywhere else for that matter!!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
dont u all think that every1 should be allowed to say what they want and how they want weather it be in a forum or anywhere else for that matter!!
yeah i do
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I think we have the right to freedom of speech, but not the right to demonstrate it wherever we like.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Fine, as long as it isn't inane chat.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
I think we have the right to freedom of speech, but not the right to demonstrate it wherever we like.
i didnt say wherever, but i did say however, they r very different
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i didnt say wherever, but i did say however, they r very different
You said we should be able to express it "whether it be in a forum or anywhere else...". In some cases it is not appropriate to say what you think, inciting racial hatred in public for example.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
or chatting about being scared of jam
Amy
Rep:
?
but thats just ur opinion, somethings that u say is total bull****e but no1s allowed to tell u that cus u think that ur better than every1, ill give u a for instance, u said that i should never be allowed to have children and that was really hurtful because im never actually gonna be able to due to complications i had a while ago, people like u shud think about what u say be4 u say it
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
You said we should be able to express it "whether it be in a forum or anywhere else...". In some cases it is not appropriate to say what you think, inciting racial hatred in public for example.
Not only is it not appropriate, various legislation makes it illegal.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but thats just ur opinion, somethings that u say is total bull****e but no1s allowed to tell u that cus u think that ur better than every1, ill give u a for instance, u said that i should never be allowed to have children and that was really hurtful because im never actually gonna be able to due to complications i had a while ago, people like u shud think about what u say be4 u say it
Yes, yes, yes, I'm a terrible person. My opinion is valid (and, as a matter of fact, just downright better than your's), this is a learning forum, not a chat-room.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Howard)
do u think that law should be changed?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, yes, yes, I'm a terrible person. My opinion is valid (and, as a matter of fact, just downright better than your's), this is a learning forum, not a chat-room.
and learning about you being scared of jam is relevent because?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And thereby make the inciting of hate-crimes legal? Do you even think about these things before you say them?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
and learning about you being scared of jam is relevent because?
Because it was a thread about phobias, you idiot.
Amy
Rep:
?
ur so insensitive and i dont no why ur still on ere, u should learn how to control ur smart arse ways cos 1 day some1 will av u for it
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Very true, and for good reason! To bring it down a level, that's why there are moderators on learning forums - not only to reduce spam, but to filter out inappropriate content as well.
Amy
Rep:
?
so ur not as confident as u want people to think u r, ur a nob!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes but jam

and idiot is so a gay word welcome to 2004
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes.

http://www.wiki.org
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.71%
No (237)
33.29%

Watched Threads