Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rex.t.zephron)
    Women spend their entire adult life terrified that the guy is going to realise that the women is old and ugly and trade them in for a younger model. Therefore women do as much as they can to get the upper hand when they are young, because its the only chance of getting some kind of control over men.

Its a women world 16 - 30. They have the body, men have the horn, women can control men.

After 30 its a mans world. Women get desperate to have a baby and therefore settle for anything, or, as previously mentioned, men can find better, slightly younger versions.
    That just seems like paranoia though. As Girls generally prefer older men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Behaving)
    Because men need to be trained up a bit to show them they can't use and abuse us.
    Fair enough, but if a girl uses and abuses a guy to try to get him to be better its going to have a negative effect, he's either going to dump her and think "im not going to be treated like that again" so he'll be more of a jerk to the next girl so he doesn't get treated like that again, or he'll just think "im not putting up with this" and start being more of a jerk to the girl he's with to try and show her how it feels, or he might be taken down too many levels and just become a walkover.

In addition to this no self respecting guy is going to take a girl who treats him like dirt out places, whereas if you treat him nicely and more equally rather than trying to put him down, you're more likely to get a positive effect.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else sing this with the word girls instead of birds when they saw the thread title? ahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    I don't do that
    but then again maybe I just don't know any guys who need bringing down a level :/
    This :nod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory :))
    Men don't talk about it how women do, I've actually heard girls say oh i need to knock him down a bit and get him on my level.
    It's just your rotten luck, eavesdropping on all the wrong people.

ReputationRep:
    and girls don't?
    Course we do! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Course we do! :sexface:
    As a guy I quite like being used and abused by a girl

ReputationRep:
    As a guy I quite like being used and abused by a girl
    Lol, we can abuse eachother! haha.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, we can abuse eachother! haha.
    Yes Mistress

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.