Turn on thread page Beta

Former Springbok accused of deadly axe rampage watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Well I hope she could recover from the whole thing and move on with her life.
    Bit hard to when shes been given Aids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueEyedEurope)
    He killed three SA blacks and probably reduced the crime rate doing so.
    he's ****ing black himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    As wrong as it sounds, if someone did that to my daughter (not that I have a daughter...) that's what I'd want to do to the people that raped her. I haven't read the article, but hopefully he only went after the people that did it to her and didn't attack any innocent bystanders.
    no, he killed at random, otherwise I would of agreed.

Would of been a little like law abiding citizen, without the intense planning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Don't be an arse I meant the attack
    I'm not being an arse, I'm simply taking your words as they are written. So don't be an arse

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.