Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If aliens visited Earth with an intention to harm... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    Is that film any good?
    I liked it but all my mates didn't. iThey thought it was a typical alien invasion film, it felt more like a war film to me. If you like call of duty you should like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    but liquid water is extremely rare to find in its natural state
    True, but if you have the resources to travel interstellar distances, I'm sure that they'd be able to harvest ice from any comet or frozen planet in the solar system.
    I forgot which moon in the solar system is completely ice, and has more water than all of Earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)

Oh you did not just shoot that green **** at me!

Best line in the movie, ever!

ReputationRep:
    Been playing too much Halo OP? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    When the first ships of the Mafadikeen armada reared out of the dark womb of space and into the view of nearly 7 billion human eyes, mankind applauded, thankful they were right that other life existed, thankful they would get to greet the next ET, or shake hands with some black-eyed, six-fingered, green-skinned being, and share stories of both worlds. Within hours this illusion was shattered. The Mafadikeens, or “Shadowers” as they would come to be known, soon had Earth’s population on its knees; its leaders executed and society in a stranglehold.
    They had not travelled the great starlit ocean, cramped in small quarters with meagre rations and many disease-ridden deaths, to waste time with social and cultural exchange, especially with a race no smarter than their children.
    They had come conquer, extrapolate and manipulate all they could for their own gains.
    They had come to steal Earth’s greatest resource; the human race.

ReputationRep:
    We would fight together, but the aliens would **** all over us, it would be over in minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    True, but if you have the resources to travel interstellar distances, I'm sure that they'd be able to harvest ice from any comet or frozen planet in the solar system.
    I forgot which moon in the solar system is completely ice, and has more water than all of Earth.
    the moon of Io, currently orbiting Saturn. Plus earth got a oxygen rich atmosphere, vast of biological resorces and a extremely stable planet compared to many exo-planets discovered recently.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.