Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, the title made me chuckle, sounds like something Homer would say..

But seriously though... ya only live once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    That's nice dear.
    haha I'm going to use this line so much from now on...

Well, not sure now that classes are nealy over how I can have a chat with him. I cant just rock up after the lecture and invite him for coffee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, not sure now that classes are nealy over how I can have a chat with him. I cant just rock up after the lecture and invite him for coffee!
    Say you want to see him in his office hours about work. Start talking about your future plans after your degree and what areas of the subject interest you. Flirt a bit during it. Then at the end say do you fancy talking about this again sometime, maybe over a coffee? Or something to that effect.

Or, just go for broke and turn up without knickers on and do a Sharon Stone.

good plan...if I bother to do anything about it!

ReputationRep:
    http://nouvellemode.files.wordpress....just-do-it.jpg

ReputationRep:
    good plan...if I bother to do anything about it!
    Please tell me you're opting for the stone version?

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Might be worth trying to somehow suss out whether he likes you or not before outright asking
    srs srs answers.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, ok so this has been done to death. I have a crush on my lecturer. I don't think he likes me back in THAT way, I'm not an idiot, but man he's just so cute. He's not good looking or anything, but he's super sweet, barely older than me (I'm a few years older than everyone else in my class) and just lovely.

Nice guy, just getting it off my chest, that's all!
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind putting his willy in you but he might have a gf or be a fg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind putting his willy in you but he might have a gf or be a fg
    So crude

Most likely gay!

ReputationRep:
    i love this thread !!!! keep updating !!!!

good luck girl =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    So crude
    lol straight to the umm... point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Don't become homewrecking jailbait. Fancy boys your own age. Or Justin Bieber.
    The OP is probably over 16 years old therefore is not jailbait.

ReputationRep:
    i would love it if there was a section in the handbooks about 'and you can only sleep with a faculty member if he is a)... ) would make my dad. Quite literally

I think he's a graduate teacher, he's only just got his PHD but hey, that could mean anything...
    Freudian.

Anyway, growl at him amorously in lectures or something. I believe that's how courtship is done nowadays. Or send him an e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Freudian.

Anyway, growl at him amorously in lectures or something. I believe that's how courtship is done nowadays. Or send him an e-mail.
    hahahahaha freudian indeed. Dint even notice that when I read it first lol

ReputationRep:
    that was my bedtime story last night

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you'd like some extra help and would like him to fill in the gaps. :hubba:

If that's too subtle for him, straddle him in his office

ReputationRep:
    Ok, ok so this has been done to death. I have a crush on my lecturer. I don't think he likes me back in THAT way, I'm not an idiot, but man he's just so cute. He's not good looking or anything, but he's super sweet, barely older than me (I'm a few years older than everyone else in my class) and just lovely.

Nice guy, just getting it off my chest, that's all!
    Admit it, you want his baby juice somewhere, preferably as a gift of pearl necklaces or in the microwave.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat, except the object of my infatuation is about 10 years more senior than I and divorced. I still would though! Any tips before the end of term?

I always ask for help but never been to their office, perhaps that is the way forward?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.