Turn on thread page Beta

MEN: What do you think of this girl's body? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    I like tall slim girls but to me she is a bit too thin. Theres a difference between being thin and attractive than being an impersonation of a famine victim using a tanning booth
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    She looks like an ostrich

ReputationRep:
    How much fake tan + airbrushing is there to make her skin look healthy?

ReputationRep:
    All disgusting, far too thin for my tastes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)
    ugh... It would be like shagging a radiator :/
    You made my (just) morning

ReputationRep:
    Paper bag job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    All disgusting, far too thin for my tastes.

The other two are perfectly normal and slim at size 8 naturally. Ok maybe Ambrosio is a bit skinny but Adriana is healthy and normal! Im a size 8 and Im nowhere near "too thin"

but good that men don't like the potato famine look

ah edit:

you said "my tastes".....sorry!

ReputationRep:
    WHY DOES IT MATTER?! There are so many of these threads asking men what they think is attractive, and you're never going to get a definitive answer because there is no universal standard of woman that every man is going to find beautiful.
    Yes, she looks weird and thin, firstly I think the image might be doctored (either that or she has lost a lot of weight/standing in an odd position) as I've seen pictures of her before and she looked normal.

Surely the only reason you would have for getting guys to say they don't like skinny girls is to boost your own self esteem? Why does it matter what men think...we don't exist purely to please males with our physique.....

bit of a rant there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    WHY DOES IT MATTER?! There are so many of these threads asking men what they think is attractive, and you're never going to get a definitive answer because there is no universal standard of woman that every man is going to find beautiful.
    Yes, she looks weird and thin, firstly I think the image might be doctored (either that or she has lost a lot of weight/standing in an odd position) as I've seen pictures of her before and she looked normal.

Surely the only reason you would have for getting guys to say they don't like skinny girls is to boost your own self esteem? Why does it matter what men think...we don't exist purely to please males with our physique.....

bit of a rant there haha

Im size 8 myself ....I am considered "skinny" all the time! I think my size is normal/nice but "real women" at average size 14 dont why do you think questioning the promotion of eating disorders ties in with MY self-esteem? Id say the same about women like Beth Ditto or Rosie Odonell if the media paraded them around as "real" and "curvy". Its BOTH unhealthy. Her being a VS ambassador implies that the majority of men like a severely underweight body with silicon breasts.

Its only been a month since since two models died during Fashion Week Buenos Aires ffs! Its not even her natural body......she is starving herself fgs. look at the start of her career before she changed agents and today's picture.

ReputationRep:
    too skinny I like woman to have a bit of meat on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miu-Miu)
    Im size 8 myself ....I am considered "skinny" all the time! I think my size is normal/nice but "real women" at average size 14 dont why do you think questioning the promotion of eating disorders ties in with MY self-esteem? Id say the same about women like Beth Ditto or Rosie Odonell if the media paraded them around as "real" and "curvy". Its BOTH unhealthy. Her being a VS ambassador implies that the majority of men like a severely underweight body with silicon breasts.

Its only been a month since since two models died during Fashion Week Buenos Aires ffs! Its not even her natural body......she is starving herself fgs. look at the start of her career before she changed agents and today's picture.
    She's not promoting eating disorders, anorexia is a complex psychological disease which takes a hell of a lot more than looking at a picture of candice swanapoel in her undies to trigger. Fair enough, she does look thin, and probably would look better with a few pounds added but who are we to judge! It's something personal that she should be able to deal with and not be lambasted in the dail mail (or on here) for being too skinny.

If this is a question of healthy weight and media influence over eating disorders then why title it 'men what do you think'? It's not men who are going to be affected by these images.....

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.

Even I wouldn't want to look that skinny. However she has teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny hips!

ReputationRep:
    Look at the gap between her thighs, she is way too thin.

ReputationRep:
    She is a bit too skinny, Adriana is just wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    Before - I would have smashed the back out of that several times over

Now - Far to skinny

ReputationRep:
    Think my gentlemans sausage just went into hibernation.

ReputationRep:
    Awful.

ReputationRep:
    It ****ing creeps me out when there's a blatant gap between a girls legs (no, not innuendo, I want THAT there, I mean an actual proper-sized gap between each leg), it just looks so wrong.

Twigs are not sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Skeletons aren't sexy.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick :sick:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.