Turn on thread page Beta

this guy had to go and pee half way through us having sex... watch

yeah, so i was having sex with this guy, we were both quite drunk, and he had to go and pee and then come back and carry on. what does that mean? because i thought that it was impossible for guys to pee during sex. does it means that he wasn't that aroused?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yeah, so i was having sex with this guy, we were both quite drunk, and he had to go and pee and then come back and carry on. what does that mean? because i thought that it was impossible for guys to pee during sex. does it means that he wasn't that aroused?
    thanks
    If he had had alot to drink then it's clearly not you, it's because of the fact that he had had a lot to drink.

And no that doesn't mean he wasn't aroused. I mean you did finish afterwards right?

ReputationRep:
    He either wasn't urinating or wasn't particularly hard.

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly possible to do, it just requires a lot of aiming and the acceptance that some of it is going to hit the wall.

ReputationRep:
    its all in the drink, i bet he'll be more embarassed than you about it

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't mean anything... it just meant that he needed to pee!
    From what I've gathered, a boy can't pee when he's completely erect, but can when he's got a semi (although it may be a bit uncomfortable).

ReputationRep:
    It happens. Better than peeing inside you or in the condom.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hey, dont worry. If he had a lot of drinks then he would obviously need to pee at some point. :dontknow:

However, I will tell you my experience, half way through sex with my ex I needed a sh*t.... Yep, I did.

Obviously it puts him off straight...away... =.=

ReputationRep:
    It must have been hard peeing with a boner :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeRichard5)
    It happens. Better than peeing inside you or in the condom.
    Ewww :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember them telling us in biology it's impossible. But thats definately wrong though, I can do it.

It's a bit harder, and virtually impossible to aim, but entirely doable. It's normally best to let it go down a little bit for ease of aiming .

ReputationRep:
    It happens. Having sex while thinking ,Oh crap, I really need to pee. Oh, **** where is the next toilet. Can she come already, my blatter is close to bursting. Dude, ****ing come already...' isn't that awesome, I'm sure you'll agree.

I had the same situation a few weeks ago, I told her ,hold that thought', took a piss, came back and carried on. It was completely fine.

And about the ,i thought that it was impossible for guys to pee during sex'-part. You're right, not while we're having an erection, but we're able to control that to a certain extent. It goes somewhat like this: Go to the toilet, stand before it, look really angry and focussed on your **** till he feels threatened and starts to hide. Then piss. Then think about boobies to get it up again. Done.

Damn, that sounded weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks
    It was not you,
    he just needed to pee,
    It is not impossible for guys to pee during sex, its just that biologically urinating and ejaculation cannot happen at the same time, if he had a greater urge of peeing he was unlikely to have an ejaculation, so it was a wise move by the guy...

ReputationRep:
    OP, it's because he'd been drinking so much and it isn't impossible, just difficult (hope he wasn't using your toilet when attempting to take an eretion whizz...)

(Original post by Jenny_Jazz)
    If he had had alot to drink then it's clearly not you, it's because of the fact that he had had a lot to drink.

And no that doesn't mean he wasn't aroused. I mean you did finish afterwards right?
    Is that your bigger-than-a-midget cat in your sig?

ReputationRep:
    as people have said, its not possible to pee while having an erection. HOWEVER, drunk men cannot get fully erect so it makes sense that he had to pause and pee, especially since he had a lot to drink. its got nothing to do you with you, you were both drunk and common courtesy goes out the window when under the influence.

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather him do it in the toilet or inside you?!

Boys can't wee and ejaculate at the same time, but that doesn't mean they can't need the toilet. Clearly if he's had a lot to drink, he's going to be needing to go at regular intervals. It doesn't mean he wasn't aroused though... just that he needed the loo at an awkward moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny_Jazz)

It could be that he has some kind of medical problem.It's not that unusual so if it keeps happening he should go to his gp.
    He could have an infected prostate or something like like.
    Just a thought.

tactical wank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick__s)
    tactical wank?
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...652_5601_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Are you disappointed because you're into watersports?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.