Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance - Bank Account Details ???? HELP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am applying for student finance for my first year starting in September 2011, i have completed my application and they have told me how much money i will get but i have not submitted my bank details yet.. I wnt to open a student bank account but cannot do so untill i recieve my unconditional offer, but if i wait for that will it be to late to submit my student finance?????

Anyone else had this issue?

I dont wnt to submitmy normal bank details as then i will have to change them once i start getting paid

When is the latest to submit SF without missing out on payments or being too late?

ReputationRep:
    You have to submit your application and all relevant evidence by the 31st of May to get your payments on time. To be honest I don't see the problem in filling in your current bank account details and when you've opened your student account log on to student finance and edit it. I mean you don't get paid until you like officially register at uni anyway, so there shouldn't be any confusion, if that's what you're worried about?

ReputationRep:
    It's really simple to change your bank details over as soon as you get a proper student account so don't worry about that

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone, all this srtudent finance is soooo confusng to me and i dont want to mess it up !

im going to just put my current bank details in an then change later
    cheers

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.