Report 2 years ago
Me too
Advertisement
TheBomber09
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd aim for roughly 45 minutes if you've just started and want a real goal to look towards.
NancyRadwan175
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I usually take 35-40 minutes
Advertisement
nekniretan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is crazy talk! 85% of you at least. I am 6 ft 2in tall. I play rugby 🏉. Lift like crazy. I’m now 34 and slower and weigh 233lbs. I by no means consider myself average or below athletically. I do two main running workouts through the week. The mile and 6 mile run... rugby you need both a sprint game and need to last all 80 mins.My best mile is 7:20My best 6 mile is 52:22Each time I am exhausted and drenched in sweat. If you take an average person off the streets, I do not think they could match those stats unless they were above average and in shape/ has training. Remember the average person does not run or train hard, or play a sport. The average person can’t walk up to a bench press and through up 315 lbs. not how it works unless you have ****** strength. No offense sarah!
Merk$yd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nice. I'm 37 never did long distance only sprinting. That's through army and testosterone lol. I ran 5 miles in 32:15. I gotta try your pace
Advertisement
Anna_Lou****
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I train 2/3 times a week (run), swim and gym the other days and and generally pretty fit... I just can’t run faster that 10min miles for longer than 2 miles!!! How on earth can people run 6 miles in 30mins!?!? 😳😳 Thats twice as fast as me and I’m literally dying at the end of my runs!! I just can’t do it no matter how hard I push myself. Amazing!!! Clearly I wasn’t made for running!!! How do people use sprinting training to improve speed?? (What’s the plan?)
analayland
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
probally
Advertisement
CP05
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Not to call you out or anything but saying you can run 6 miles in 26 minutes 42 seconds is a little far. By that logic you can run 3 mile (5km essentially) in the low 14 minutes where the current women's world record is 14 minutes and 11 seconds.
FRS500
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Probably about 50 minutes on a good day? Flat ground.
Advertisement
slowrunner
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Liar.world record is 28.18 😂 some people just say stuff
slowrunner
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So true. I am 5ft11, 215lbs, run 6Mile in 1hr. If I push it I can do 55 mins if I really go for it. World record is 28.17:53 and someone is claiming to do it in 26 mins. The stuff people say.
(Original post by slowrunner)
Liar.world record is 28.18 😂 some people just say stuff
(Original post by nekniretan)
This is crazy talk! 85% of you at least. I am 6 ft 2in tall. I play rugby 🏉. Lift like crazy. I’m now 34 and slower and weigh 233lbs. I by no means consider myself average or below athletically. I do two main running workouts through the week. The mile and 6 mile run... rugby you need both a sprint game and need to last all 80 mins.My best mile is 7:20My best 6 mile is 52:22Each time I am exhausted and drenched in sweat. If you take an average person off the streets, I do not think they could match those stats unless they were above average and in shape/ has training. Remember the average person does not run or train hard, or play a sport. The average person can’t walk up to a bench press and through up 315 lbs. not how it works unless you have ****** strength. No offense sarah!
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (24)
23.3%
No (79)
76.7%

Watched Threads