23.23%
    A$$
    42.58%
    Both, duh
    34.19%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    This thread pleases me.

I've noticed more men like arses than boobs, is this because you can look at a bum on the sly?
    It might be that. It might be that you can <do> more things with bums. :ninja:

Ultimately Its probably mainly just evolutionary biology though.

Brilliant!
    I (and my boyfriend) think my boobs are nicer than my shapeless bum but my boyfriend voted for bum on this poll.
    Words will be exchanged later tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)

This.

Also im not sure how good my bum is but im pretty sure its not that flat so yay i dont feel so bad now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    In what way was that insulting? I didnt say she had nothing to offer. My point was made, you need to calm down

It was just a very bizarre leap of logic to presume that she had "nothing else to offer".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    I hate this thread. My BF always told me I got a round bum but I am still not sure.
    I just have to find a guy with small hands. :sad:

You make me feel terrible.
    I can't help it if my boobs are just A!
    Like anyone can choose how big their boobs are.... Unless they get boobjobs =.=
    Don't know why your sad about your bum your BF said it's round sounds perfect to me. Also don't get too worked up about boob size you got a boyfriend afterall, I thought I was being quite indiscriminate there, besides women have criteria as well like men having to be tall etc I'm 5'10 I'm not going to get depressed because there are women who want their men to be over 6 foot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    If your ass, however nice, is all you've got to offer then you're gonna attract alot of douches..just saying:ninja:
    There's more to me than just my ass :rolleyes: I just meant with boobs VS bum, my ass is my best asset :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaRB)
    There's more to me than just my ass :rolleyes: I just meant with boobs VS bum, my ass is my best asset :mmm:
    :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by canimakeit)
    Don't know why your sad about your bum your BF said it's round sounds perfect to me. Also don't get too worked up about boob size you got a boyfriend afterall, I thought I was being quite indiscriminate there, besides women have criteria as well like men having to be tall etc I'm 5'10 I'm not going to get depressed because there are women who want their men to be over 6 foot.
    lol, because my BF is now my ex...
    And I guess I am different because I am 5ft 1inch and if I went out wiht a tall guy he would have to kneel down when talkign to me. :sad: .. So yeah, for me, guys shouldnt be too tall, as long as taller than me then it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    lol, because my BF is now my ex...
    And I guess I am different because I am 5ft 1inch and if I went out wiht a tall guy he would have to kneel down when talkign to me. :sad: .. So yeah, for me, guys shouldnt be too tall, as long as taller than me then it's fine.
    So it's your ex that says you got a round ass that just makes what he is saying all the more trueful people are not known for saying nice things about their ex. 5'1 you sound cute, don't worry I like short girls myself (within reason).

ReputationRep:
    A$$ is good for slapping, grabbing, squeezing and of course doggie style my favourite position and boobs are only good for tease, squeeze (that rhymes lol) and rack jobs

ReputationRep:
    Girl with bum and flat chest > Girl with chest and flat bum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)

Haha maybe so.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    So it's your ex that says you got a round ass that just makes what he is saying all the more trueful people are not known for saying nice things about their ex. 5'1 you sound cute, don't worry I like short girls myself (within reason).

lol, what reason? :curious:

ReputationRep:

lol, what reason? :curious:
    Within reason meaning not to short for me so were probably talking anything below 5 foot, not that I have strict criteria or anything who knows the best person out there for me is 4'8.....although a good ass is a deal breaker
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Within reason meaning not to short for me so were probably talking anything below 5 foot, not that I have strict criteria or anything who knows the best person out there for me is 4'8.....although a good ass is a deal breaker
    I would love to be taller so I can wear maxi dress without having to worry about tripping over. =.=
    lol @ your last sentence. ... there is always an exception...

ReputationRep:
    Very pleased with the results of this thread Although in my (female) opinion, the perfect bum is less Kardashian and more Rocio Guirao Diaz

Or Triana Iglesias !

Was also hoping legs was an option on the poll

ReputationRep:
    Haha maybe so.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessyAnn)
    I thought boobs would be more popular, however this works in my favour :P
    This.

ReputationRep:
    This thread pleases me.

I've noticed more men like arses than boobs, is this because you can look at a bum on the sly?
    with the corner of our eye, we can

ReputationRep:
    "I'm a breast man but I rate arses."

Quite disappointed no one got that in, minus one guy saying "in b4" which doesn't count!
    Kim Kardashian's bum is ridiculous.

Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.