Turn on thread page Beta

How many pull ups can you do? watch

ReputationRep:
    65kg
    About 15? I don't practise but whenever I do it for fun I do about a dozen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    Or, for over two years had a clean diet, did regular calisthaenics and didn't lift like a pussy in the gym.

Be better.
    Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Cool story bro.
    Cool story hansel.

ReputationRep:
    ~70kg.
    ~20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    72kg
    11 close grip supinated grip(Chin ups)
    6 wide grip pronayed grip(Pull ups)

.... using fancy words dont make your lifts higher bro, even if they are better than mine anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    .... using fancy words dont make your lifts higher bro, even if they are better than mine anyway
    It was either that or spend a sentence explaining it when i could just use the correct word...

I can't compete with all the e-lifters in here that either have lats that would make Max Out have to admit he has ILS or they're making it up/have tiny ROM... :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.