Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can you get laid in a boarding school as it's all well controlled?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The masters are often obliging.

EDIT: If you're particularly eager, you can try master-baiting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it's not as controlled as they would have you think!

Both my cousins on my dad's side are at boarding school, and apparently (although the different sexes are kept in seperate buildings), they are allowed out and they mix, and the girls usually sneak the guys back to their bedrooms for about half an hour. Allegedly, there were cameras rigged up in the boys' bathroom by the girls with a live webcam feed online. Apparently they watched the boys take Nuts magazine into the bathroom with them.

Also, you're allowed out at weekends, so you could book a travel lodge or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Yes. The masters are often obliging.
    esp if its an all boys school the masters participate with the upper 6th

ReputationRep:
    Lots of gay stuff happen in boarding school wether you are gay or not.
    That goes for both males and females.

ReputationRep:
    Drunken orgy in my room on Fridays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeRichard5)
    Lots of gay stuff happen in boarding school wether you are gay or not.
    That goes for both males and females.
    I think this is a rumour. I've certainly never heard anything of it happening.
    Although apparently keeping all females together breeds body issues, and half of them have some form of eating disorder. (at least, that's how it is in the school my cousin goes to)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatHatGirl)
    I think this is a rumour. I've certainly never heard anything of it happening.
    Although apparently keeping all females together breeds body issues, and half of them have some form of eating disorder. (at least, that's how it is in the school my cousin goes to)!
    They usually don't talk about it because to them it's normal.
    Just like in the military.
    Once your out it's done, in the past.

ReputationRep:
    The history section in the library was popular at the school I went to... possibly because I was the only person who wnated to visit it for academic reasons.

There were also occasional used condoms behind the chapel, and I'll say nothing about the rope ladder in the sixth form common room... oops, suppose I just did!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Just been a bit curious as I'll go to a co-ed boarding school and as everyone is kept separately...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.