Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone anywhere heard if they have been shortlisted yet for any physiology trainee healthcare scientist posts? I heard we would have heard by now, so I am worrying?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by km100)
    Has anyone anywhere heard if they have been shortlisted yet for any physiology trainee healthcare scientist posts? I heard we would have heard by now, so I am worrying?

Thanks
    Shortlisting was done over a month ago and we already had the assessment centre interviews. People are starting to hear back if they were successful and given offers of employment.

I applied for vascular science and we were told the successful candidates will be contacted between 16 - 20 May. Check out this thread which covers everything about the scheme by TSR members who's been (are going) through the process:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...22000&page=117

There's lots of information in that thread, just browse at your leisure.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.