Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm having a really hard time deciding which uni to firm and was wondering if anybody could help me out. If you had to make a decision like this or if you go to Durham or St. Andrew's I would love to hear your opinion.

I love the course at Durham, and it does have the best reputation but I live 15 minutes away, so I was thinking it might make university feel less like a new experience. I would be living in halls though, not travelling in from home.

St. Andrew's was initially going to be my first choice and again, I love the course, and it's a beautiful place but I've read a couple of bad reviews from students saying there isn't much to do and feeling a bit trapped in such a small place which put me off a little.

I also have an offer from Edinburgh which I'm considering. Although I think it would be amazing place to live, I don't like the look of the course as much as the other two so I should prioritise :/

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.