Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm having a really hard time deciding which uni to firm and was wondering if anybody could help me out. If you had to make a decision like this or if you go to Durham or St. Andrew's I would love to hear your opinion.

I love the course at Durham, and it does have the best reputation but I live 15 minutes away, so I was thinking it might make university feel less like a new experience. I would be living in halls though, not travelling in from home.

St. Andrew's was initially going to be my first choice and again, I love the course, and it's a beautiful place but I've read a couple of bad reviews from students saying there isn't much to do and feeling a bit trapped in such a small place which put me off a little.

I also have an offer from Edinburgh which I'm considering. Although I think it would be amazing place to live, I don't like the look of the course as much as the other two so I should prioritise :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.