Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ok im a tad confused as what to do and wondered if anyone could help me!!

in short, i realy like these two guys and cant choose between them...

1st one is lovely and i went to school with him for 2 years, fell head over heels for him then he asked me out a month before he went of to uni (summer just gone) and i said no (i had 4/5 weeks work experience and wouldnt have gotten to see him before he left any way) and have regretted it so badly every day and have missed...weve been getting along so well even though hes been gone but comes home at the weekend and hes already said he would ask me out again to my friend if she thought id say yes (was only the other day and shes not answered and told me 1st)

and the 2nd is just as lovely and only lives down the road, known him for ages too, and gotten to know him better/ spend more time with for the last 2/3 of weeks and weve gotten realy close...he told me yesterday he liked me alot and kinda asked me out...

so i love them both to bits...enjoy time with them both and distance wont matter as im going to uni in september miles away from them both...any idea of which you would choose?? =$ just need some help to push me into thinking a way which might help
    and sorry for the long post!!

ReputationRep:
    No one can tell you who to "choose"...you have to work that out yourself.

ReputationRep:
    List their respective bad points, sum it up and if you cant make up your mind after that flip a coin or have both.

ReputationRep:
    Do the double hahaaha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.