60.36%
    Normal
    18.92%
    Short
    9.01%

ReputationRep:
    Poll says all - explain choice please

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit I find guys slightly below average height very attractive :teehee: Especially if they have shoulder-length, dark hair.
    I am blond and 5"10, so I guess people would look. I don't care

ReputationRep:
    Tall I'm 5' 7" and I love having someone taller than me... I feel all protected :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottG)
    I'm 6'3" and my girlfriend is 5'3", but I don't have a preference, I'd go for a taller a girl, nothing over 5'8" though.
    Girls over 5'8" are giants.

I have a flatmate who proclaims she is 5'12" rather than 6'. She aint foolin' noone, gigantor.
    LOL at your classmate, if she said that and I was present -
    http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty tall, so like having a taller boyfriend.
    Plus I have a soft spot for long legs. Yummy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"3, anyone 5"4 and above is considered an acceptable height. I'd like to say that height shouldn't matter, but it really does. I don't think i'd like having to stand on a phone book to kiss a 7"0 guy or something. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilywolf)
    Tall I'm 5' 7" and I love having someone taller than me... I feel all protected :P
    from do exactly do you feel threatened?

ReputationRep:
    I clicked on the thread cos you said girls only.

I don't like guys taller than me who stand in front of me when I'm trying to watch street performers or something :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft and I tend to be attracted to guys shorter than me. (not because of their height, though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I clicked on the thread cos you said girls only.

I don't like guys taller than me who stand in front of me when I'm trying to watch street performers or something :mad:
    Sit on your boyfriend's shoulders to watch from a higher position?
    EDIT: Tall boyfriend's

I'm a guy and I think it's cool to disobey your thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djordje)
    Sit on your boyfriends shoulders to watch from a higher position?
    I'm a heterosexual male. I don't have a boyfriend....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djordje)
    Poll says all - explain choice please
    Allow me to post some quotes from this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1574451

(Original post by Callum828)
    Do we really need a thread for 500+ girls to say 'I like tall guys'?
    (Original post by Jkel)
    My thoughs exactly.

Everybody knows that women are way more shallow than men, and that tall guys are attractive and short guys aren't. Therefore there is absolutely no reason to keep confirming it, plus male height-threads have been done a billion times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I'm a heterosexual male. I don't have a boyfriend....
    Sorry dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabled)
    Allow me to post some quotes from this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1574451
    Agree with everything he said. OP, get over your insecurity and maybe we can stop seeing the same threads all the time in H&R.

Tall. I'm 5'9 and a bit so it figures. Where I'm from the average male height is 6'1, it is a culture shock seeing so many guys who I can look in the eye in England.

(Original post by Cabled)
    Snip.

You are really annoying and repetitive. Aren't you that guy who harasses people about not being desired on the Cosmo forums? On the ban list?

I'm short, hairy, ugly and not well endowed.

Your own words. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    I like extra tall guys they make great wing men they are good at spotting the women

ReputationRep:
    be prepared to discover that the height of the average male on TSR is 6'2 and the height of the average girl is 5'10

TSR SAYS HERE THERE BE GIANTS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilywolf)
    same!! =L

ReputationRep:
    so if i was 10cm taller I would be extra tall? Maybe if I concentrate hard enough *HRMPH* (pffft) oops :innocent:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.