Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by totallyme)
    Yay! Congrats and snap! Soooo nervous about the 5th now!!! When's your interview?
    The 5th too. 2.30pm, same as time as last year. Hope I have better luck than last year. Are you going on the tour? I went last year too but the students were so excited about their student-lounge that I spent all my time in there then had to leave so I wouldn't be late for my interview.

ReputationRep:
    Yay..confirmed a weeks experience at a vet schools husbandary unit, get to join in with all the vet students hopefully this will just be the beginning of things to come!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marley13)
    The 5th too. 2.30pm, same as time as last year. Hope I have better luck than last year. Are you going on the tour? I went last year too but the students were so excited about their student-lounge that I spent all my time in there then had to leave so I wouldn't be late for my interview.
    Hey, I just found out I have an interview on the 5th too! Don't even know how this website works but, anyone got any advice? Haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..tic-tac..)
    Hiya,

Congratulations on your unconditional! That's great Hope you don't mind me asking, but on Wednesday, within the group of animal course applicants, were you in the group who were interviewed first, or the group who had the tour first?
    I was in the group who were interviewed first, and I remember a couple of people coming back with unconditionals straight off. Were you one of these?!

Congrats again! Sorry for the long winded question. Haha.
    Thanks!

I was in the second group. It was weird because alphabetically I should have been in the first group, but they didn't call me for that lot. They went 1, 2, 4 to about 8 in the first group. Don't know if it was because I was a re-app/gap year person or what.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is sooo quiet....everyone must be working hard!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok had liverpool W/E questionnaires on 4thof November last year but its the 16th now and nothing! Have also applied to Animal Biology courses and have heard nothing, very paranoid now as so many other courses have sent out offers already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GowgasGoat)
    Ok had liverpool W/E questionnaires on 4thof November last year but its the 16th now and nothing! Have also applied to Animal Biology courses and have heard nothing, very paranoid now as so many other courses have sent out offers already!
    someone contacted them and they said that they are running late this year. All other course apart from vet/medcine etc will send out their offers earlier due to having less applicants and not being so fussy! The only people with vet offers will be international students no one else has any offers yet for D100.
    Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    interview at bristol

ReputationRep:
    liverpool questionnaire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    interview at bristol
    , tried topos rep ur post Emma....... but tsr can sometimes be pure bag

ReputationRep:
    Bristol interview and Liverpool questionnaire, busy busy busy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    interview at bristol
    ooh didnt realise you were reapplying this year!
    but yay well done!!!

Got my liv questionaire today **does happy dance**

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool questionnaire and Bristol interview invite within 15 minutes of each other! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILurfSmurf)
    ooh didnt realise you were reapplying this year!
    but yay well done!!!

Got my liv questionaire today **does happy dance**

(Original post by gernumblies)
    Liverpool questionnaire and Bristol interview invite within 15 minutes of each other! :woo:
    Congrats to both of u guys

ReputationRep:
    how many points has every1 got once theyve filled out their work exp quest. from liverpool??

ReputationRep:
    Bristol interview, liv questionnaire! Busy times!
    Well done everyone else with a bristol interview The work experience form for bristol is so simple but so strangely complicated....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GowgasGoat)
    how many points has every1 got once theyve filled out their work exp quest. from liverpool??
    mines come up as 42.6 weeks... but i think its way more about quality than quantity!!!

ReputationRep:
    26.2 so far

it's cut off 5 weeks of stables that i had last year due to the past/recent thing changing to one year later
    oh joyyyyy!

ReputationRep:
    No Bristol interview . . . but Liv questionnaire!!!!
    To be honest as long as im not rejected id rather an interview Jan time, im swamped with revision and preparation along with work exp on a tuesday and wednesday! Theres not enough hours in the day!!!

Is everyone else feeling more confident about reapplying?

ReputationRep:
    its so not fair on the liverpool questionnaire as it doesn't let you enter the total amount of weeks you have done, as i have done 2 years at my vets but it only lets me put up to six weekis. very frustrating. any one else had the same problem?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.