Turn on thread page Beta

Given boyfriend hand jobs but haven't had courage to move onto blowjob... watch

ReputationRep:
    off topic
    what is Forum Assistant
    never seen before

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him about it.... while you talk, he'll probably take the oppertunity to place his penis in your mouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrummerG)
    Finger up the bum at the same time...
    I think that sums it's up. Maybe later on in the relationship, but I'd rather my misses didn't stick her flanges up my crack to be honest.
    Yeah but she's clearly taking the piss and I thought it was pretty funny....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    For having a preference?
    I just think it's wierd how you have an issue with your partner kissing you afterwards, that's all. Seems a bit OTT seeing as nothing will be there, I doubt they would kiss you when is all still there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Yeah but she's clearly taking the piss and I thought it was pretty funny....
    I didn't mean to come across so serious, apologies. I did laugh too.. honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Boy do I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Sex(ual activities) are all about spontaneity and doing it in the heat of the moment. It's just a bit of a mood killer if you ask him, "Do you want a bj?" beforehand.

Oh yeah, and if he says no, there's something wrong with him.
    There ARE sexier ways to ask

OP, if you're nervous about doing something, hopefully talking to your partner about it will make you feel better. Oh and it is perfectly normal to not have given him a blowjob after a month. Chill out and do it when you feel like you'd ENJOY doing it.

Just suck it up and do it.
    Pun intended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    I just think it's wierd how you have an issue with your partner kissing you afterwards, that's all. Seems a bit OTT seeing as nothing will be there, I doubt they would kiss you when is all still there.
    When you say you say kiss do you mean full on French or just a load of pecks on the lips?

I don't mind the latter. But French afterwards just seems odd to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    When I say you say kiss do you mean full on French or just a load of pecks on the lips?

I don't mind the latter. But French afterwards just seems odd to me...
    Ohh fair enough. Just a peck I meant

ReputationRep:
    Communication is the key to successful relationships . The only thing you can do is ask him. If you feel ready and he's up for it then just take it slow for your 1st time, ask him what he does and doesn't like if you're worried you won't be able to satisfy you. Perfection comes with practice! .

Some people don't like giving oral and some don't even like receiving it so it's not strange at all if you haven't given/received oral yet. Don't worry! .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want to give my boyfriend a blow job but i don't want to just go and do it in case he's not into oral sex (he hasn't done anything orally to me yet). How can i ask him if he wants one? And is it weird not to have yet? Oh and we've been going out just over a month, but i've known him longer. Advice pleeeeease
    Worried your bf is not into oral sex? No such thing

You don't need to ask, just unzip him and watch the magic happen

ReputationRep:
    Sex is way better than oral sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cruciform)
    Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Timelords.
    Fear Me.

I've killed them all.

EDIT:

Awwhhhh, beaten to it!

The deed has been done people, no need to fear anymore (this is the OP). Thanks for the advice and encouragement, SO worth doing!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach [shikari])
    make sure it goes all the way down your throat else he wont like it :P oh and a finger up the bum at the same time yeh
    I've only ever dated one girl who could get all the way to the bottom and it felt incredible :daydreaming: plus it's like the sexiest view ever and we all love a finger up the bum occasionally

All in all you know what you're talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philbphil)
    I've only ever dated one girl who could get all the way to the bottom and it felt incredible :daydreaming: plus it's like the sexiest view ever and we all love a finger up the bum occasionally

All in all you know what you're talking about
    I give the best advice haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.