The Student Room Group

Given boyfriend hand jobs but haven't had courage to move onto blowjob...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
off topic
what is Forum Assistant
never seen before
Talk to him about it.... while you talk, he'll probably take the oppertunity to place his penis in your mouth
Reply 62
Original post by DrummerG
Finger up the bum at the same time...
I think that sums it's up. Maybe later on in the relationship, but I'd rather my misses didn't stick her flanges up my crack to be honest.

Yeah but she's clearly taking the piss and I thought it was pretty funny....
Original post by amime

For having a preference?

I just think it's wierd how you have an issue with your partner kissing you afterwards, that's all. Seems a bit OTT seeing as nothing will be there, I doubt they would kiss you when is all still there.
Reply 64
Original post by Steezy
Yeah but she's clearly taking the piss and I thought it was pretty funny....

I didn't mean to come across so serious, apologies. I did laugh too.. honest. :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Boy do I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Sex(ual activities) are all about spontaneity and doing it in the heat of the moment. It's just a bit of a mood killer if you ask him, "Do you want a bj?" beforehand.

Oh yeah, and if he says no, there's something wrong with him. :h:

There ARE sexier ways to ask :tongue:

OP, if you're nervous about doing something, hopefully talking to your partner about it will make you feel better. Oh and it is perfectly normal to not have given him a blowjob after a month. Chill out and do it when you feel like you'd ENJOY doing it.
Just suck it up and do it.
Pun intended.
Reply 67
Original post by NeonSkies
I just think it's wierd how you have an issue with your partner kissing you afterwards, that's all. Seems a bit OTT seeing as nothing will be there, I doubt they would kiss you when is all still there.

When you say you say kiss do you mean full on French or just a load of pecks on the lips?

I don't mind the latter. But French afterwards just seems odd to me... :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by amime
When I say you say kiss do you mean full on French or just a load of pecks on the lips?

I don't mind the latter. But French afterwards just seems odd to me... :s-smilie:

Ohh fair enough. Just a peck I meant :smile:
Communication is the key to successful relationships :tongue:. The only thing you can do is ask him. If you feel ready and he's up for it then just take it slow for your 1st time, ask him what he does and doesn't like if you're worried you won't be able to satisfy you. Perfection comes with practice! :wink:.

Some people don't like giving oral and some don't even like receiving it so it's not strange at all if you haven't given/received oral yet. Don't worry! :smile:.
Original post by Anonymous
I want to give my boyfriend a blow job but i don't want to just go and do it in case he's not into oral sex (he hasn't done anything orally to me yet). How can i ask him if he wants one? And is it weird not to have yet? Oh and we've been going out just over a month, but i've known him longer. Advice pleeeeease :biggrin:

Worried your bf is not into oral sex? No such thing :colondollar:

You don't need to ask, just unzip him and watch the magic happen :biggrin:
Reply 71
Sex is way better than oral sex.
Reply 72
Original post by cruciform
Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Timelords.

Fear Me.

I've killed them all.

EDIT:

Awwhhhh, beaten to it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 73
The deed has been done people, no need to fear anymore (this is the OP). Thanks for the advice and encouragement, SO worth doing!!!
Reply 74
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30626215']make sure it goes all the way down your throat else he wont like it :P oh and a finger up the bum at the same time yeh

I've only ever dated one girl who could get all the way to the bottom and it felt incredible :daydreaming: plus it's like the sexiest view ever :biggrin: and we all love a finger up the bum occasionally :colondollar:

All in all you know what you're talking about :biggrin:
Original post by philbphil
I've only ever dated one girl who could get all the way to the bottom and it felt incredible :daydreaming: plus it's like the sexiest view ever :biggrin: and we all love a finger up the bum occasionally :colondollar:

All in all you know what you're talking about :biggrin:

I give the best advice haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending