Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

broken flip-flop :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I broke my flip-flop today and had to walk around barefoot in the high street and stuff

Has this ever happened to anyone else? It was so embarrassing, but actually felt quite nice at times feeling the earth beneath my feet I ended up buying a new pair whilst I was out!

ReputationRep:
    Lol you created an account for that!

ReputationRep:
    It's fine to walk barefeet. Jungle people do that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    Lol you created an account for that!
    haha no, I just found this forum today so signed up, then i went out and this happened, so thought I would make this my first post!

ReputationRep:
    this is fascinating please tell me more

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is so funny! Well I know some fat girl she was out in heels, she ran, snapped her heel and was barefoot all night :') and all the shops were closed so she couldn't buy a new pair hahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I saw someone lose their shoe in the gap between the platform and a train, I heard her moaning to someone on the phone later that she had a 15 minute walk back from the station. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKGB)
    I saw someone lose their shoe in the gap between the platform and a train, I heard her moaning to someone on the phone later that she had a 15 minute walk back from the station. :giggle:
    I have done this, not once, but twice.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the amount of people out today in flip flops/sandals. Was it really that warm out there? :/ It's still only just April xD

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.