The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My bf is goin to dam staying right next to redlight district on the 24th December thats why im ****in my guy off goin away for Christmas to be around dirty hookers not tho he knows it the way I see it when he goes dam to play ill go fuvk next man simple you can garentee he will cheat so why not play away yourself
Put it all the way around, would you want him to break up with you if you went on holiday with your girls?
Reply 102
I'm in the same boat my boyfriend wants to go with his 2 single friends who have a dirty reputation and they are going to stay in a hostal I spoke to him about it told him I didn't like the idea but he wants to go anyway I no he loves the canibis so I offered to go just us to but he also wants to go alone with his friends I just can't do it so I gave him the ultimatum I never stop him from going out with his friends but I feel like he's going to fair with this one what should I do??
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30620848']He will probably get o stoned he cant get it up anyway.
this doesn't happen just fyi
That's completely ridiculous. It's not up to you where he goes on holiday and if you don't trust him then what's the point in having the relationship anyway? Jesus I don't understand why girls try and control their boyfriends and then get all upset when they get dumped😂
Original post by sophisticated
If you don't trust him, why are you in a relationship?

Simple question really...

OP is being fair.

Trust is earned and trust is earned by choices made; if he cares about his gf why is he making the choice to go to a redlight district?

Original post by ForgetMe
Put it all the way around, would you want him to break up with you if you went on holiday with your girls?
I would cut a girl off for going to a well known hook up resort like Boracay.
(edited 8 years ago)
You're a ****ing prick. She's obviously felling really anxious about it. Imagine your girlfriend wanted to go with all her girl pals to the land of male sex workers and get high for two weeks? He is obviously gonna cheat on her. It's not fair to call her a
yeah it is unreasonable just let him go & if he cheats on you he's clearly a piece of shiz and u should dump him. if you tell him not to go and he actually doesn't then all you're doing is delaying the inevitable. also don't be that person that separates their partner from their friends
I think you are being reasonable.

Amsterdam has a reputation and 'boys will be boys'....

I wouldn't be happy if some guy I was dating saying he was going to Red Light District. It just ain't right regardless of whether he's faithful or not.

You are not being a 'bore' or anything that the opposing views are saying.

You have a right to think the way you do and I can totally empathise with it.
i know i wouldn't be keen on my boyfriend going but i would absolutely let him. i'd tell him i'm concerned and ask him to call me every day for a little while but you just gotta trust him. let him enjoy himself, maybe just ask for him not to be intimate with anyone else even if his friends are. tell him that you're ok with the weed but not the red light district.
Reply 110
I understand where you're coming from. He could have chosen any other place to go for fun with his mates. However, yes it is slightly unfair - talk to him instead and tell him you feel uncomfortable knowing he's going to go to this place because of what goes on in that destination. If he acts arsey about it then maybe u need to think about yourself. If he reassures you that nothing will happen you need to think about the relationship's trust and only you will know the trust bond. It's hard because of the certain place he's going but honestly just talk to him and tell him what you're feeling and decide based on his recation. xx
Original post by c.haigh
I understand where you're coming from. He could have chosen any other place to go for fun with his mates. However, yes it is slightly unfair - talk to him instead and tell him you feel uncomfortable knowing he's going to go to this place because of what goes on in that destination. If he acts arsey about it then maybe u need to think about yourself. If he reassures you that nothing will happen you need to think about the relationship's trust and only you will know the trust bond. It's hard because of the certain place he's going but honestly just talk to him and tell him what you're feeling and decide based on his recation. xx

Doubt she needs your advice 10 years later hun

Latest