Turn on thread page Beta

Harrow teacher 'in tears' after pupils find topless photos watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    How is the humiliation of someone funny? Get a grip.
    Your comment and your signature doesn't quite add up. Unless you have that signature so that we can empthasise with the plight of the skater who could not skate and, tragically, slammed himself into a car.

ReputationRep:
    She is very attractive though. I can imagine the thoughts of the boy who found them were something like this...

*discovers topless photos*
    'JACKPOT!!!'

Hahaha. I suppose she should have been more diligent with how she stored her personal information.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many buckets of spunk have been spilt over these

ReputationRep:
    God, that sounds so Harrowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    Your comment and your signature doesn't quite add up. Unless you have that signature so that we can empthasise with the plight of the skater who could not skate and, tragically, slammed himself into a car.
    As i said to the other person, the guy on the skate board is laughing so is enjoying the joke. This woman is being humiliated and objectified.

ReputationRep:
    As i said to the other person, the guy on the skate board is laughing so is enjoying the joke. This woman is being humiliated and objectified.
    Maybe it's just me, I really can't tell if he's laughing or not. What evidence is there that he is just laughing? When he gets up it happens way too quickly and blurrily to tell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    I wonder how many buckets of spunk have been spilt over these
    An extra few now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    An extra few now.
    Meh I dunno, they're just topless pics, but if I fancied my teacher and topless pics of her emerged, I think I'd have a fair few faps over that. TBH

ReputationRep:
    If you take topless pictures of yourself, you have to be prepared to face the consequences. The consequences will never be the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    If you take topless pictures of yourself, you have to be prepared to face the consequences. The consequences will never be the same.
    I don't see why people have to be so spiteful that they would parade these images around instead of quietly handing the pics back and mentioning they need to be more careful.

Her career and reputation are ruined because of a bunch of idiot teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ow-School.html

I love the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why people have to be so spiteful that they would parade these images around instead of quietly handing the pics back and mentioning they need to be more careful.

Out of a school of how ever many hundred, there were bound to be some who were willing to spread them around. It only takes one. The lesson is, if you create nude pictures, be prepared for others to see them, unless you really trust the person. As a matter of course I don't send round naked pictures I've been sent but I'm too conscientious for that.

ReputationRep:
    ouch :s

ReputationRep:

Totally agree, hopefully it will go away quickly, she probably leave the school, and the stigma may stay around if she teaches again.

ReputationRep:
    found the uncensored ones for anyone interested :P

ReputationRep:
    Six pages of this then it stops with the above post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)

Seriously?
    Plastic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killmepls)
    found the uncensored ones for anyone interested :P
    Inbox or they don't exist

ReputationRep:
    Same thing happened to a teacher in my school, except she had *** on her face and was licking it up. lolololololol

ReputationRep:
    Seen them. Her nipples are HOT.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.