Turn on thread page Beta

To keep it short

Best friend met a girl, became friends and fell in love - Girl didn't feel the same way - best friend got depressed and to get the girl back he started going out with this next girl he doesn't have no feelings for - how do I get him to be happy in his relationship rather than being miserable all the time sulking over the girl he fell in love with??????

It's been a year n he still hasn't got over her.... urgent help needed..... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    he need to me a move, if she not interested why does he wasting his time on this shallow ******** girl ??

plenty fish on the sea

ReputationRep:
    A year getting over someone he didn't even go out with or 'get with' in any way?
    Dude has some issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hfreaks)
    he need to me a move, if she not interested why does he wasting his time on this shallow ******** girl ??

plenty fish on the sea
    So, if she's not interested that makes her a shallow a** hole? Yeah, makes sense. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind007)
    So, if she's not interested that makes her a shallow a** hole? Yeah, makes sense. :lolwut:
    Of course dude

Why would u go with a girl who doesn't give a **** on you ??
    you get me ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hfreaks)
    Of course dude

Why would u go with a girl who doesn't give a **** on you ??
    you get me ??
    Wait a minute ... but he's going with another girl just go get BACK at the girl who isn't interested in him. Understand?

And I'm not a dude.

ReputationRep:
    your friend needs to talk to his 'crush' (for want of a better word) to get over this, it's seriously unhealthy for him to still not have moved on a year later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind007)
    Wait a minute ... but he's going with another girl just go get BACK at the girl who isn't interested in him. Understand?

And I'm not a dude.
    Proof or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalingaTheSlinga)
    Proof or gtfo.
    Lol so I look like a dude to you, noice.

ReputationRep:
    Be harsh but fair to him. If after all that he still cant see the wood for the trees (ie suck it up man he was never 'with' this girl) then let him lie in his depression

ReputationRep:
    If she's lying down it will be easy to get over her but obviously if she's standing up then it'll be a diffrent challenge altogether. I suggest going around her .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.