Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance Application Process watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm a year 2 student. I stopped my studies last year, and came back in January 2011. I am still waiting for student loans and they say they are processing my account... they have been doing this for nearly 4 months. When I ask to speak to someone higher in the chain they say that its not possible and now they have put me on a ringback thing 3-5 working days. They have been telling me to ring them every week which I have done and I am getting sick of it. Is there anything I can do to chivvy them along. I quit my job as I thought it was all sorted and now I am broke with absolutely nothing. Can I go to my bank and explain stuff and will they extend my overdraft as I am already £1500 overdrawn, and going more overdrawn as we speak. I am just so down about this and I cannot see a way out of it

ReputationRep:
    Getting your MP onto them seems to be about the only way if you get as far as you have and they are still being useless.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.