Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a Catholic Church close to UEA? Or if UEA has a Catholic society? :wings:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had a look for you and found this on their website

http://www.uea.ac.uk/chap/faiths/rc

Also if you type 'Catholic Churches, Norwich' into google then you're bound to find something

ReputationRep:
    There is a really nice looking catholic church down the bottom of Earlham Road, take the 35. However, on campus I don't think there is a church near it. There are however services every sunday at 6-ish (I think. Not sure on the time.) at the Chaplaincy which is right in the middle of campus, opposite the bar.
    There is also a Catholic society. Not being a Catholic myself I'm not a member but I know a few members of it (my housemate and some of his friends for instance) and those that I've met are all really friendly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancerPerson)
    Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a Catholic Church close to UEA? Or if UEA has a Catholic society? :wings:
    Not only is the church at the bottom of Earlam road nice, its actually a cathedral. It's Norwich's lesser known one. Some people don't even realise that we have two. One (the one everyone recognises in the centre of the city) is Anglican and the other (on Earlam Road) is Catholic.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.