Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    by definition, more brown people means less white people.

diversity only seeks out less white people. example, when the french football team a few years ago was comprised of an almost fully black team, it was classed as diverse, but when a french politician said it did not represent french majority white society, he was sacked for racism.

the same orwellian double standards apply all across the western world. white people are servile.

diversity, in real terms, means less white people. not equal or proportionate amounts of white people, but less white people.

diversity is another tool of white dispossession, and as whites people are the inferior race, they clap like seals at their own demise.
    Diversity won't reduce the number of White people in society, though yes, it may reduce their percentage of the population as non-white groups grow larger.

Obviously in your opinion this is a bad thing. You seem to think this will destroy whites or something. Though I'm not sure how that would happen .

Others may say, with non-white groups being equal to white in population, racism and discrimination may be reduced. Everyone is more equal. Is that a bad thing?

And before you say Whites would become a minority and be discriminated against, don't forget that minority groups are all different and are not going to join together in an unholy alliance to discriminate against whites. An example would be the US which will become minority-majority in a few decades or something. However, that is all the different minorities added together. Whites will still be the largest ethnic group, though they won't be overwhelmingly dominant in society.

Where's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad4footie)
    After decades of immigration laws geared towards increasing diversity, the UK is about 92% white. So I'm thinking that the world would have ended before that happens. Especially since immigration laws are being tightened.

Just a thought.

britain and western europe are set to become majority non ethnic european sometime around 2100 if trends do not reverse.

before mass immigration begun, around 1950. britain was 99.9999999999% ethnic european. white.

60 years later, its less than 90%. the census will reveal the exact figure but its most certainly less than 90%.

the past 15 years have seen the largest waves of immigration in british history. the immigrant populations also have much higher birth rates, some muslim communities have 10X the white population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make it so.)
    Diversity won't reduce the number of White people in society, though yes, it may reduce their percentage of the population as non-white groups grow larger.

Obviously in your opinion this is a bad thing. You seem to think this will destroy whites or something. Though I'm not sure how that would happen .

Others may say, with non-white groups being equal to white in population, racism and discrimination may be reduced. Everyone is more equal. Is that a bad thing?

And before you say Whites would become a minority and be discriminated against, don't forget that minority groups are all different and are not going to join together in an unholy alliance to discriminate against whites. An example would be the US which will become minority-majority in a few decades or something. However, that is all the different minorities added together. Whites will still be the largest ethnic group, though they won't be overwhelmingly dominant in society.

Where's the problem?

did i say it would destroy whites? i said it would lessen their influence and dispossess them.

just after WW2, britain was for all intents and purpoes, 100% white, just like it always had been, and so racism did not exist. so the solution to a non existent problem was to flood white countries with as many non whites as possible?

does this apply to africa? should africa be colonised by white people, asian people etc until they are just another ethnic group? or does it just apply to white countries?

whites are already discriminiated against, especially in the interracial crime rates, that are disproportionately non white on white.

but the question is, why would any sane ethnic group volunatary give up their majority status in their own country??

what exactly does diversity do for white people except dispossess them? weaken them as majority ethnic group?

britain used to be a strong homogenous society, it is becoming a divided, balkanised state of squabbling ethnic groups and religions.

'diversity' will fragment any society. diversity is not just bad for white people, its bad for the british state as a power.

diversity is creating problems that never existed before.

the strong racially homogenous nations of china and the far east are going to dominate the earth in future. just as the west is becoming diverse, it is losing power, thats no coincidence.

ReputationRep:
    diversity is another tool of white dispossession, and as whites people are the inferior race, they clap like seals at their own demise.
    Sounds like you were suggesting the demise of whites to me.

As for the West's decline, I'm pretty sure that diversity didn't cause bankers to nearly destroy the economies of the West. Nor has diversity created a yob culture of violence, or increasing lowering standards of attainment in education, etc.

Sounds like your using diversity as a simple excuse for the West's decline, even if the west was to decline, no one problem would be the cause of it.

Oh, and as for rising Eastern powers, yeah China is homogeneous. But India, Brazil, among the most diverse countries on Earth. Not stopping them from making progress.

ReputationRep:
    white people do clap like seal at their own demise -- as is proven by the likes of you.

by demise, i simply meant loss of power, loss of self determination, loss of ability to govern themselves.

white people will just be one ethnic group in sea of others.

india is not diverse in the same way as brazil. it is racially homogenous, with inter ethnic differences. but its not a stable society like china, which is well over 90% han chinese. ( that figure is stable unlike in the west)

diversity is symptom of the wests decline. its not the root cause. if the west wasn't declining, it would not be embarking on suicidal diversity agendas.

ReputationRep:
    white people do clap like seal at their own demise -- as is proven by the likes of you.

by demise, i simply meant loss of power, loss of self determination, loss of ability to govern themselves.

india is not diverse in the same way as brazil. it is racially homogenous, with inter ethnic differences. but its not a stable society like china, which is well over 90% han chinese. ( that figure is stable unlike in the west)
    Actually, I'm not white. You should learn not to assume.

Unless whites were banned from holding public office, they would not lose the right to self-determination or to govern themselves. Skin colour shouldn't be a barrier to be able to represent the people, especially when the people are now made up of more than one colour. Non-whites holding public office is not going to oppress whites. Sounds like paranoia.

So what if whites are just one ethnic group in a sea of others? They already are just an ethnic group among others, even if they are the most numerous.

Being half-Indian I'm in a much better position to comment on India's stability than you. India ain't collapsing into social unrest any time soon. If anything it's growing more and more comfortable and confident with it's diversity, which is contributing to it's rise. Even if India is largely brown, it didn't stop the people from electing a white Indian as the governor of Kashmir. Maybe they aren't as insecure as you.

diversity is symptom of the wests decline. its not the root cause.if the west wasn't declining, it would not be embarking on suicidal diversity agendas.
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'm not white. You should learn not to assume.

Unless whites were banned from holding public office, they would not lose the right to self-determination or to govern themselves. Skin colour shouldn't be a barrier to be able to represent the people, especially when the people are now made up of more than one colour. Non-whites holding public office is not going to oppress whites. Sounds like paranoia.

So what if whites are just one ethnic group in a sea of others? They already are just an ethnic group among others, even if they are the most numerous.

Being half-Indian I'm in a much better position to comment on India's stability than you. India ain't collapsing into social unrest any time soon. If anything it's growing more and more comfortable and confident with it's diversity, which is contributing to it's rise. Even if India is largely brown, it didn't stop the people from electing a white Indian as the governor of Kashmir. Maybe they aren't as insecure as you.

Explain.

oh, i see, your position makes more sense now. you are one of those entitled anti white racists with the 'nu colonial' attitude.

as non white, how dare you suggest that ethnic europeans would be better off giving up their majority status on their own continent.

i assumed you were white because i couldn't imagine a non white so brazenly calling for the dispossession of white people, i thought you had to be a white liberal.

now i see you are just an offensive brown supremacist, who thinks europe would be better off with more people who look like yourself.

whats wrong with white people? whats wrong with europe and britain how it is? why do you want to see it transformed?

should india be colonised by hundreds of millions of chinese people? africans?

i didn't say india was falling apart, i said it was not as stable as china, which is much more homogenous. india is the second most populas country on earth, its size is responsible for its growth. diversity has nothing to do with its economic growth.

diversity leads to balkanization. especially if the divides are on racial and religious grounds. as is seen the world over.

the rainbow utopia is a dream. it has never existed and never will.

ReputationRep:
    oh, i see, your position makes more sense now. you are one of those entitled anti white racists with the 'nu colonial' attitude.

as non white, how dare you suggest that ethnic europeans would be better off giving up their majority status on their own continent.

i assumed you were white because i couldn't imagine a non white so brazenly calling for the dispossession of white people, i thought you had to be a white liberal.

now i see you are just an offensive brown supremacist, who thinks europe would be better off with more people who look like yourself.

whats wrong with white people? whats wrong with europe and britain how it is? why do you want to see it transformed?

i didn't say india was falling apart, i said it was not as stable as china, which is much more homogenous. india is the second most populas country on earth, its size is responsible for its growth. diversity has nothing to do with its economic growth.

diversity leads to balkanization. especially if the divides are on racial and religious grounds. as is seen the world over.

Hahaha. Shut up little man. An anti-white racist? Who the hell are you to accuse me of this? You don't even know me. Idiot.

I see there's no point in debating with you. You are incapable of an intelligent discussion. I'll let you get back to Nick Griffin's interracial, homosexual sex tape.

Oh and it's funny, I have the feeling you wouldn't have the balls to say all that crap to my face. What is it with p****'s on the internet?

Moron.

ReputationRep:
    It matters in that it shouldn't matter at all.

Diversity isn't something to strive for, but adapting to live in peace and harmony in a diverse population is.

ReputationRep:
    i always thought diversity was an old, old wooden ship used in the civil war era

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Shut up little man. An anti-white racist? Who the hell are you to accuse me of this? You don't even know me. Idiot.

I see there's no point in debating with you. You are incapable of an intelligent discussion. I'll let you get back to Nick Griffin's interracial, homosexual sex tape.

Oh and it's funny, I have the feeling you wouldn't have the balls to say all that crap to my face. What is it with p****'s on the internet?

Moron.

you really are a racist piece of filth.

ReputationRep:
    Diversity is a good thing.

Unfortunately there are many barriers to it. It doesn't seem to be working. There's too much prejudice and hatred for it to actually work.

Minority communities simply seal themselves in and monopolise an area, and essentially breed a culture that is opposed to the majority population. It's sad, but unfortunately that seems to be whats happening.

I'm sure there are plenty of places that are cohesive melting-pots of different groups, but theres so much racial hatred and tension it seems that diversity isn't working/existing

ReputationRep:
    Just a topic for discussion.

What's the point in celebrating diversity if all these different groups of people mainly stick to their own? Note that in addition to referring to minority groups whether racial, ethnic or religious, I'm also referring to Whites (who in the end are just another group, even if they are the most numerous).

It isn't just the case that most Asians and Blacks stick together, most Whites also stick together. Before anyone says I'm generalising....yes I am. That's the point. Of course there are individuals who mix it up (I'm one of them). However, it is plainly obvious that there is a general, unspoken segregation taking place in society that is largely created by society itself.

Therefore, what is the point in striving for, or celebrating diversity, if in the end we're mainly going to avoid interacting with other kinds of people?

Just seems a bit contradictory.

EDIT: Okay some immature people here clearly, this is meant to be an open discussion, not me forcing my opinion on others. Not sure why people are negging, but feel free to explain.
    because life would be boring if everything was the same.

ReputationRep:
    britain and western europe are set to become majority non ethnic european sometime around 2100 if trends do not reverse.

before mass immigration begun, around 1950. britain was 99.9999999999% ethnic european. white.
    Mate, Britain asked lots of non white people to come work in Britain around that time because we didn't have enough labourers/nurses/etc e.g. from Jamaica, Barbados, Singapore, Hong Kong...

ReputationRep:
    does this apply to africa? should africa be colonised by white people, asian people etc until they are just another ethnic group? or does it just apply to white countries?

Pretty sure various parts of Africa (and Asia and the Americas) were colonized by white people....

but the question is, why would any sane ethnic group volunatary give up their majority status in their own country??

So in your words, whites are insane? Maybe the influence of brown people will restore sanity?

diversity is not just bad for white people, its bad for the british state as a power.

I think we lost the Empire a while ago, dude

And so is people living longer...what's your point?

the strong racially homogenous nations of china and the far east are going to dominate the earth in future.

As China did in history
    Bold

ReputationRep:
    you really are a racist piece of filth.
    Look in the mirror, scumbag.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you were suggesting the demise of whites to me.

As for the West's decline, I'm pretty sure that diversity didn't cause bankers to nearly destroy the economies of the West. Nor has diversity created a yob culture of violence, or increasing lowering standards of attainment in education, etc.

Sounds like your using diversity as a simple excuse for the West's decline, even if the west was to decline, no one problem would be the cause of it..
    This

ReputationRep:

You do realise, not only white people know how to use computers and go on forums, right?

But aren't white people just another ethnic group anyway? What's your point?

diversity is symptom of the wests decline. its not the root cause. if the west wasn't declining, it would not be embarking on suicidal diversity agendas.

This makes no sense.
    Bold

ReputationRep:
    did i say it would destroy whites? i said it would lessen their influence and dispossess them.

just after WW2, britain was for all intents and purpoes, 100% white, just like it always had been, and so racism did not exist. so the solution to a non existent problem was to flood white countries with as many non whites as possible?

whites are already discriminiated against, especially in the interracial crime rates, that are disproportionately non white on white.

what exactly does diversity do for white people except dispossess them? weaken them as majority ethnic group?

britain used to be a strong homogenous society, it is becoming a divided, balkanised state of squabbling ethnic groups and religions.

'diversity' will fragment any society. diversity is not just bad for white people, its bad for the british state as a power.

the strong racially homogenous nations of china and the far east are going to dominate the earth in future. just as the west is becoming diverse, it is losing power, thats no coincidence.
    China is not Homogenous. You can't say "lol, all asians are the same!" because they're not. Japan, on the other hand, is quite Homogenous but you still have significant minority groups such as the Ainu and Ryukyuan.

ReputationRep:

as non white

He's half white, you moron. Being half Indian/half white makes you half white.

Nobody is calling for the dispossession of white people. I would call for you to see a psychiatrist as you seem to be somewhat paranoid

How does being half brown make someone a brown supremacist? He's half white too

What are you smoking? And no, I don't want some.

India was colonized in parts by white people. What's your point?

California is full of Asian people (as well as white people_ and one of the richest states in the US and the seat of the technology industry...

See California and Hawaii. Lots of Eurasians there.

Bold

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.