Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make it so.)
    Look in the mirror, scumbag.
    Agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    you really are a racist piece of filth.
    Go back to Stormfront, you racist loser.

ReputationRep:
    Either way, there is no long-term point to diversity. It simply is.

ReputationRep:
    britain and western europe are set to become majority non ethnic european sometime around 2100if trends do not reverse.

before mass immigration begun, around 1950. britain was 99.9999999999% ethnic european. white.

60 years later, its less than 90%. the census will reveal the exact figure but its most certainly less than 90%.

the past 15 years have seen the largest waves of immigration in british history. the immigrant populations also have much higher birth rates, some muslim communities have 10X the white population.
    You'll be dead in 2100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    You'll be dead in 2100.

but your children and grand children wont be. its important to stand up for the future of your own ethnic group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Go back to Stormfront, you racist loser.

the stormfront canard............original.

as for your other 'points'. you seem to be micro analysing ever other syllable with some sort of pedantic one liner or other.........its all a bit confusing.

let me distill the facts: around 2100, ethnic europeans will be a minority in europe if present immigration and minority birth trends continue. if you agree with this, you are an anti white racist.

it really is that simple.

ReputationRep:
    the stormfront canard............original.
    "Canard"? Tu parle Francais?

Can't even write English. Most immigrants could write better English than you.

But seriously, Stormfront suits you better than TSR.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of young people in this thread have expressed surprise that the notion of "celebrating diversity" is even pushed at all - I suppose by now they were basically raised with it so can't see it. Some of the older folk like me will have seen this come in over the last 10-15 years, though. Multiculturalism really is promoted as the greatest possible good. You won't find any major employer these days which doesn't explicitly state that they value racial diversity, often above all else.

Just google "celebrate diversity" for About 1,410,000 results!

As the OP noted, people of different cultures - with the very different lifestyles and views that go along with it - will always prefer to stick to their own. This is really indisputable and can be seen everywhere.
    The two solutions, then, are:

1) Stop trying to force very different peoples into close proximity and insisting that they become best friends. To suggest this makes you a filthy racist *******.

2) Work to weaken and destroy all individual cultures and points of difference between people, so that eventually there is a one-world culture and no kind of clumping of different peoples geographically. If you support this, you will win many, many friends from art schools and vegetarian cafes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    "Canard"? Tu parle Francais?

Can't even write English. Most immigrants could write better English than you.

But seriously, Stormfront suits you better than TSR.

ooooooooh. mind how you go. oh la la............

stop equating white people with supremacism you offensive bigot.

ReputationRep:
    Because we need to get everyone mixed raced.

That is the only way racism will die out, the future for humanity will be better then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Because we need to get everyone mixed raced.

That is the only way racism will die out, the future for humanity will be better then.
    Wow, just wow

People of mixed race are still succumb to racism in their lives..

You do really mixed race means a mix of ANY race?
    Thus there will still be racism.. towards people who have african in them, or german .. to people who are both x and x races etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Wow, just wow

People of mixed race are still succumb to racism in their lives..

You do really mixed race means a mix of ANY race?
    Thus there will still be racism.. towards people who have african in them, or german .. to people who are both x and x races etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss i suppose.
    I believe the world will be less ignorant because of it though.

Britain is expected to have a white minority by 2066, so thats good news I suppose. It gives us a chance to achieve it within this century. Its something we really do need. I don't think a white (single race) majority is healthy for this country's future.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you're saying OP, diversity's a good thing because it leads to religious and racial tolerance however I guess people feel more comfortable with their own ethnic groups which explains the segregation. People do this without noticing they're doing it. However on the other hand too much diversity isn't good for anyone either. You have to keep a mixed balance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I believe the world will be less ignorant because of it though.

Britain is expected to have a white minority by 2066, so thats good news I suppose. It gives us a chance to achieve it within this century. Its something we really do need. I don't think a white (single race) majority is healthy for this country's future.

are you white?

ReputationRep:
    The point? There's no point it's just a fact that there are different races, religions and cultures within our species. What's the point of segregation?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.