Turn on thread page Beta

how many girls wear makeup watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im just wonderin coz i always oversleep coz of my stupid alarm lol so dont have time to put it on. wot sort do u wear?

ReputationRep:
    blusher

ReputationRep:
    i wear make-up most days as long as i have had enough sleep to get up on time.
    i alwasy wear mascara and eye shadow(or som,ething similar) and as long as i have 5 minutes i also use foundation, powder and eye-liner+blusher if theres some about.
    i suppose thats quite a bit but i dont usually have time to get it all on and it doesnt look ovcerdone (i dont know why i bother-it hides nothing!!).

why did you wonder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im just wonderin coz i always oversleep coz of my stupid alarm lol so dont have time to put it on. wot sort do u wear?
    That's ok. As long as you look tidy and clean, I would have no problems.

ReputationRep:
    never wear it. never have worn it. and i'm 15 by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    i wear make-up most days as long as i have had enough sleep to get up on time.
    i alwasy wear mascara and eye shadow(or som,ething similar) and as long as i have 5 minutes i also use foundation, powder and eye-liner+blusher if theres some about.
    i suppose thats quite a bit but i dont usually have time to get it all on and it doesnt look ovcerdone (i dont know why i bother-it hides nothing!!).

why did you wonder?
    lol coz i dont really wear any (even though i shud) but somedays say if i go shopping wen i have time i think i overdo it. so just wondering wot the average amount is
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    For work none (unless my lips are feeling a bit dry and I've got no lip balm)...I don't even have time to dry my hair before leaving the house (and I get up at 5:45am) so makeup seems like a complete waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    noramlly in the day i'll wear vaseline, power and curl my eye lashes and if i'm going out i'll just shove on lots of mascara and a bit of eye shadow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Hmm...lets see.
    1st Put on some moisturieser
    2nd Apply the foundation
    3rd Apply concealer to any dark circle or blemishes
    4th Eyeshadow
    5th Eye liner
    6th Mascara
    7th Blusher
    8th Not essential, but perhaps a little bit of gloss.

I love makeup, its like a doin a little bit of artwork in the mornin n watchin urself go from ok 2 wohoo! I just feel sorry 4 boys, cos if they wake up lookin ****, they jus have 2 stay lookin like ****.

ReputationRep:
    When I take photographs of my dog for the family photograph album, my dog always demands a lick of foundation and blusher is a must! My dog usually wakes up at the crack of dawn and can be found in the dog house applying crimson lipstick and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    lol coz i dont really wear any (even though i shud) but somedays say if i go shopping wen i have time i think i overdo it. so just wondering wot the average amount is
    i didnt used to but then i spent money on some (slightly more) decent make-up. i hate my face so i figure make-up will at least make me feel better even if i dont look any better. the ridiculous thing is, i usually wear more make-up to school than out coz when im meeting my friends, i feel more pressured to be there on time whereas school, i feel like, what's 10 minutes gonna do?-so i spenmd the time puttin some make-up on.

sorry-0uwaffling completely here
    (im on my mums computer and its so crap+slow!!^)
    that was mean to say:sorry-im just waffling completely here

dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    everything, i dnt go anywheres with out ma face

ReputationRep:
    i go ahead n buy the stuff ya cn sleep in its very good as it doent end up on ya pillow or block ya pores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superstar*honey)
    everything, i dnt go anywheres with out ma face
    you must be pretty ugly???
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    Are you really all so insecure about your looks that you can't go out without covering your face in make up ?

I can understand making an effort if you're going out but for school :confused: ?

And wearing makeup to go shopping is just plain daft - you risk getting it all over any clothes you try on and either ruining the clothes or getting charged for the damage :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    you must be pretty ugly???
    Jus cos someone relies on their makeup, it doesn't make them ugly. It simply means that if they have the potential to look better, they will. Which in my view, is a great idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina183)
    Jus cos someone relies on their makeup, it doesn't make them ugly. It simply means that if they have the potential to look better, they will. Which in my view, is a great idea.
    Surely painting ones face with various different chemicals only represents low self-esteem and lack of natural physical beauty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Are you really all so insecure about your looks that you can't go out without covering your face in make up ?

I can understand making an effort if you're going out but for school :confused: ?

And wearing makeup to go shopping is just plain daft - you risk getting it all over any clothes you try on and either ruining the clothes or getting charged for the damage :rolleyes: .
    Its not about insecurity, its about taking the opportunuty to look better than you would do without make-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

my mum says im ugly coz i dont put any effort in wotsoever but its coz i dont have time.

ReputationRep:
    you must not have aclue

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.