Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"30 years from now it won't matter what jeans you wore,
how your hair looked,
but what will matter is what you learnt
and what you did with it"

I read that somewhere... I only wear like nivea peal and shine (da pink one) or lip balm or sumthing to go to school, but wear more if I'm going out somewhere
FunkyTeenAngel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the only think i really use is vaseline, lip balm, and concealer occassionally. but if it is a spesh occassion i do use mascara, eyeshadow,blusher etc... mainly cos my friends all do. dont really like wearing make up cos i can neva b bothered to take it off so the next mornin i look crap.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
waterproof mascara is evil - it takes forever to take off
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
im just wonderin coz i always oversleep coz of my stupid alarm lol so dont have time to put it on. wot sort do u wear?
my makeup is my lip gloss and straight hair
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I use clinique 3 step plan to cleanse tone and moisturise. It costs a small fortune but my skin is very sensitive so its worth having more expensive and my skin not go blotchy.

If I go out anywhere I usually wear a touch of foundation to hide the blemishes and light concealer under my eyes if I need it. if i look pale I wear mascara. If I go out for the evening I wear full makeup.
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
everyday? somedays ... can go with nothing except a lipgloss...
school - eyeliner(inside),mascara,lipbalm
out - eyeliner(in and ontop of eye),mascara,blusher,eyeshadow,l ipgloss...
mainly do my eyes up...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg i wear so much makeup...its disgusting........ewwwwwwwwwwww
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Concealer, blusher, mascara.

Perfect for every day use.

Going out - full face on (although I do it so it's tasteful and usually people comment on my eyes. hehe)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
omg i wear so much makeup...its disgusting........ewwwwwwwwwwww
nothing wrong with a bit of make-up on a girl
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
cos if they wake up lookin ****, they jus have 2 stay lookin like ****.
i make good use of Clinique for Men
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amexblack)
i make good use of Clinique for Men
Hehe, and you wonder why Winchester arent any good at rugby
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Hehe, and you wonder why Winchester arent any good at rugby
lol mmm, perhaps. but wincofo is more violent - and hey, there are only two places in the world with a chantry within a cloister. Winchester and some college in oxford (New College i think).
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol mmm, perhaps. but wincofo is more violent - and hey, there are only two places in the world with a chantry within a cloister. Winchester and some college in oxford (New College i think).
Hmm, on religious stuff though, my school is number one in the country. By a mile infact
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm, on religious stuff though, my school is number one in the country. By a mile infact
how many chapels you have? chaplains? ours was founded over 200 years before yours also

sure ... you've been founded by various old jesuits. but does your school have to employ 3 chaplains by parliamentary bill?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how many chapels you have? chaplains? ours was founded over 200 years before yours also

sure ... you've been founded by various old jesuits. but does your school have to employ 3 chaplains by parliamentary bill?
In assests we are the richest school in the country

'Various old jesuits' includes 22 saints and martyrs
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In assests we are the richest school in the country
do you have a source for that? I don't think anyone knows for sure how much each school has, but it is widely reported that Eton is the wealthiest (trying to find a source). They own vast areas of land in central london. At one point one could walk from winchester to london without leaving winchester owned land.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you have a source for that? I don't think anyone knows for sure how much each school has, but it is widely reported that Eton is the wealthiest (trying to find a source). They own vast areas of land in central london. At one point one could walk from winchester to london without leaving winchester owned land.
The vast majority of religious artifcats found in the national museums belongs to my old school. Obviously it is hard to put a price on such objects due to their nature, but apparently if sold at auction they would make us the richest school in the country. Some are literally priceless, they recently auctioned off a relic for about 3 million. Thats one of thousands! They get donated to the school every year, then loaned out to museums.

My proof is just that, national museums, 'property of Stonyhurst College' hehe. I went around one in London once and about 60% of the religious stuff was owned by Stonyhurst, it was mental.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
im just wonderin coz i always oversleep coz of my stupid alarm lol so dont have time to put it on. wot sort do u wear?
dnt wear it 4 school aint gt time in the morn and cnt b arsed. buh at the wkends i like collection 2000 e kolor.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think every girl wears make up its just another thing like showering and getting dressed! :rolleyes:
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
i always wear my make-up even if i have 2 do it on da bus on da way 2 skool but i dnt wear 2 much foundation coz it makes me look all orange so i use tinited moistureriser, eye shadow, blusher, eyeliner,mascara n lip gloss of course!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise