This discussion is closed.
chatty gal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
dnt wear it 4 school aint gt time in the morn and cnt b arsed. buh at the wkends i like collection 2000 e kolor.
i dnt like collection 2000 lip gloss it's well sticky well da clear one iz ne wayz!! i prefer rimmel or 17!!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
i dnt like collection 2000 lip gloss it's well sticky well da clear one iz ne wayz!! i prefer rimmel or 17!!

its no bad altough i do like lipglosses by rimmel e avon
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
its no bad altough i do like lipglosses by rimmel e avon
yea avon make up iz well good it'z a good price 2! especially the colour trend there eye liner iz good
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my gf wanted me to get her créme de la mer moisturizer .... £135 for 60ml. that's ridiculous!!! i persuaded her that she really didn't need it; that it was for old women with wrinkly skin, not 18 yo girls
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't really wear much make up- but i have really sensitive skin so if i had tougher skin i might wear more. I will wear it to go out- but usually just eye makeup and not foundation or anything. And I always wear lipgloss and not lipstick- i hate lipstick!!
u know me
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthbutton)
i don't really wear much make up- but i have really sensitive skin so if i had tougher skin i might wear more. I will wear it to go out- but usually just eye makeup and not foundation or anything. And I always wear lipgloss and not lipstick- i hate lipstick!!
i dont really wear make up , i dnt c the point , i mean at sum point a bloke will see you without the make up n if u look completely different wot is e spose to say
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by u know me)
i dont really wear make up , i dnt c the point , i mean at sum point a bloke will see you without the make up n if u look completely different wot is e spose to say
I completely agree- my boyfriend doesn't think much of girls who wear lots of makeup anyway.. i reckon lots of blokes like the natural look...
woody
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't wear make up I never have I never will!
u know me
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by woody)
I don't wear make up I never have I never will!
and au natural lol means that u dnt have to worry abt leaving the majority of ur face on a pillow if u forget it,
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and au natural lol means that u dnt have to worry abt leaving the majority of ur face on a pillow if u forget it,
yeah or leaving big lip marks on peoples cheeks which will embarras them for the rest of the evening...
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I completely agree- my boyfriend doesn't think much of girls who wear lots of makeup anyway.. i reckon lots of blokes like the natural look...
i like the natural look - there is nothing worse than blusher-overload. but the natural look can quite easily be "enhanced" by makeup - wholesome shiny lips, darker lashes, and perhaps a touch of colour between the brow and eye. the key is subtlety - it should be barely noticeable in everyday situations.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah or leaving big lip marks on peoples cheeks which will embarras them for the rest of the evening...
Isn't that the general idea lol????
u know me
Report 16 years ago
yea but sum gurls do over do it and some look more like they hav just been tangoed!
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wear makeup...for school just eyeliner and mascara...so dnt look diff wih none on! yay!lucky me!
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think im quite materialistic...
i wear bobbi brown eyeliner
mac eyeshadows
rubie an millie foundation
lancome blusher
lipglosses...allover...some from paris...only get thme there...lancome juicy tubes, 17,natural collection...
im ecletic! lol
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perfume, lipgloss, straight hair...and maybe a smile if i feel like it, lol. Makeup makes me feel - not me, if that makes sense.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've got quite bad spots so i always wear foundation to try to cover them up. It probably doesnt help much but it makes me feel better about myself and less self-conscious. I dont wear much apart from that though, unless i'm going out somewhere
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hardly wear any makeup. I have quite sensitive skin, so most makeup messes it up for ages after wearing it. When I do wear it, I usually just play up my eyes with eyeliner and a bit of eyeshadow, as I have very dark eyes, almost black hair, and fair skin, so if I wear too much makeup I look like a doll, which I do not like :mad:
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Make-up depends on how i am feeling.

I wear none for school because come on there is no need. Then when I'm shopping I wear bit a mascara or whatever i feel like. Mostly natural.

When I'm going out-put well i wear instant fake tan (extremely thin) then i do the smokey effect on my eye, you know, eyeshadow under the eye and it depend where i am going what colour and what effect i use. I spend alot on my make-up though so its none of the cheap stuff you get off the market I have sensitive skin so i have to be really careful.

I hate foundation, its awful, eyeliner unless a very expensive one smudges all over the show and the it looks nasty and i hate mascara gunk in the corner of your eyes! Eww! Foundation on your lips looks poo by the way and don't over shine them, my god mother trained to be an make-uo artist you see.
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
Rimmel lip gloss smells funny and makes me feel nauseous after a while and 17 is too glittery and never washes off!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
28.57%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
14.29%
No- I want it (3)
42.86%
No- I don't want it (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads