Turn on thread page Beta

how many girls wear makeup watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Wear did I say make up = insecurity...
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    If you feel dependent on it and feel like you cannot go out without it then it's insecurity
    rite ther

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    i dnt like collection 2000 lip gloss it's well sticky well da clear one iz ne wayz!! i prefer rimmel or 17!!
    Botanics do a reali nice lipgloss, so dus clinique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Botanics do a reali nice lipgloss, so dus clinique
    oooo...botanics ... i have one of theirs...think the one i have is called...mallow...mm like it..its good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im just wonderin coz i always oversleep coz of my stupid alarm lol so dont have time to put it on. wot sort do u wear?
    don't worry about it - look at it this way, if a guy likes you when your au natural he's not gonna get a fright when he sees you without any on. Girls hide behind their make-up to much and boys hate girls caked in the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    don't worry about it - look at it this way, if a guy likes you when your au natural he's not gonna get a fright when he sees you without any on. Girls hide behind their make-up to much and boys hate girls caked in the stuff.
    i think its summed up in only fools and horses

was she all right
    "yeah her make up softened the blow"

dont put too mcuh on, rhather go for too little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    rite ther
    That doesnt say that at all. PQ said that if someone is dependent on makeup ie. cant go out without it then they are insecure - that is an extreme case. She didnt say that in normal cases makeup = insecurity at all.

ReputationRep:
    excellent peice of quoting! x

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2004
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.