I kind of jilted a female friend.Tips?

Read the title and give me tips.
Reply 1
ohm
OP
Common!
Reply 2
Details are usually necessary.
Whenever someone says jilted I immediately think of that 'Gordooon's a moron' song by Jilted John :h:
Reply 4
ohm
OP
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Details are usually necessary.

I was going to watch a film with her at uni, I forgot my student card so I had to go back home, I was arriving late and she got tired of waiting and left.:frown:
Reply 5
Original post by ohm
I was going to watch a film with her at uni, I forgot my student card so I had to go back home, I was arriving late and she got tired of waiting and left.:frown:

It's not a big deal, just apologize and invite her for another movie :smile:.

By saying jilting, I had thought that she loves you or wanted to sleep with you and you rejected her or something :biggrin:
Reply 6
ohm
OP
Original post by alijimi
It's not a big deal, just apologize and invite her for another movie :smile:.

By saying jilting, I had thought that she loves you or wanted to sleep with you and you rejected her or something :biggrin:

:biggrin: lol
Jilting means abandoning at the altar
Reply 8
Original post by ohm

Ah thats no big deal, just explain the situation and rearrange, I'm sure she won't mind too much :smile:
Reply 9
You should have called her once and then texted that you are going to be late, and that it takes so long and express your apology.
No wonder she left, if I were her, I'd probably would not agree watching a differnt movie with you.

Quick Reply