Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "Pictures of You" thread - post a picture, get comments Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdBOY1)
    Your clothers are baggy, go get clothers that fit your body!
    They are called clothes, ya nerd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_geek)
    Is this angle better

Did your dad hide in the bush and take that pic when you were taking a dump?

ReputationRep:
    I am not saying anything, I just don't really care about your opinion tbh. I never claaimed to be pretty sweetieeee! When did I once say that - er I didn't. I'm also not chavvy whatsoever but yanoe believe what you want. You ****ing get lost I was here first I also bet you're some utterly repulsive nerd who I wouldn't even ever say this much too in real life. Don't feel the need to quote me, I don't care about your opinion, you or your life. Now go and lose your virginity byebyebyeeeeeeeeeee
    Fact im better looking then you but i dont want to put a pic on here for a very specfic reason.

Lost it already love and i can tell you have.Age of 12,9,4?

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly saying I get kicks, just why attempt to insult me in this thread and inbox me at the same time apologising and telling me how hot I am. I couldn't give a ****, I know most of the guys on here are repulsively ugly nerds soooo .. I couldn't give a ****
    How much do you charge anyway?

ReputationRep:
    This has to be the quote of the ****ing century!

I'm crying from laughter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    *to be honest.
    Emm yes tbh means To be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Your clothers are baggy, go get clothers that fit your body!
    Do you wear Thom Browne or something? That blazer is actually tight (a bit too tight actually). Not that you can tell much about fit from that picture (not full-length, one hand in pocket, unbuttoned coat...)

(Original post by sherlllll)
    you look like a very intelligent, wealthy Indian finance graduate.

Loving your smart attire also, it really suits you.
    Thanks (was only 18 in that picture though ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    Fact im better looking then you but i dont want to put a pic on here for a very specfic reason.

Lost it already love and i can tell you have.Age of 12,9,4?
    But I know that you aren't You're just hiding behind your computer screen and those specs, because you are a very ugly nerd who loves attempting to insult people who are too good for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    It was a sarcastic reply because someone mistook a mobile phone in his pocket for an erect penis. How that happens we will never know.

Edit - it was you, my bad.
    erm no i wasnt tlaking bout the phonee

ReputationRep:
    heyyy photography project I thought this was the angle she wanted, ***** :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am not saying anything, I just don't really care about your opinion tbh. I never claaimed to be pretty sweetieeee! When did I once say that - er I didn't. I'm also not chavvy whatsoever but yanoe believe what you want. You ****ing get lost I was here first I also bet you're some utterly repulsive nerd who I wouldn't even ever say this much too in real life. Don't feel the need to quote me, I don't care about your opinion, you or your life. Now go and lose your virginity byebyebyeeeeeeeeeee
    From what I percieved from the first it in bold, you seem to be having chronic moodswings or you just have a false perception of emotions. I mean, who swears at someone, then winks at them?
    Secondly, what is it with you and your apparent prejuduce against people who have retained their virginity? To be honest, I think you're hooker who , as a result, lost your virginity in an undesirable way. Tell me, how did it happen: threesome, anal, the lot..
    I'm sick and tired of ****ing people like you - catch my drift..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    How so? Your questions was **** and unfunny.
    you dud go loook at the picture for yourself ! it looks like you have an erectionnn dumb****t

chall bhar mein jaa - translate that and come back to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LabyrinthWonder)
    Blimey. Didn't know my video would be THAT helpful. (But seriously, did you? )

Oh: Just read your bio - Same music tastes and I am also aspiring to also be part of a rock band. I write alot of songs, play piano, sing and am going to teach myself guitar over the Summer.
    I'll have a go at it and let you know how it works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlllll)
    you smelly pirate hooker!
    Yeah? Well you have bad hair. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous 428)
    erm no i wasnt tlaking bout the phonee
    Should you be staring at his crotch anyway? He's wearing jeans... they ride up a bit. Maybe you just don't know what an erection looks like. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    But I know that you aren't You're just hiding behind your computer screen and those specs, because you are a very ugly nerd who loves attempting to insult people who are too good for them
    hahaha no way near darling.Im out of your league you fat ****.

Now do one

ReputationRep:
    **** this thread, I went through all 13 pages and there are only 3 pictures or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrigidSymphony)
    Jealous much? :P My hair is epic, as INeedToLoseWeight correctly pointed out.
    lol i dont need to be jealous my hair is better then yourss
    its just that everyone needs change and mayb you should give it a try

and the long hair never looking good on guys thing is my opinion!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)

Just curious...

Does the girl in those photos know you're using them on internet forums? Bit creepy, obvs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsLord)
    From what I percieved from the first it in bold, you seem to be having chronic moodswings or you just have a false perception of emotions. I mean, who swears at someone, then winks at them?
    Secondly, what is it with you and your apparent prejuduce against people who have retained their virginity? To be honest, I think you're hooker who , as a result, lost your virginity in an undesirable way. Tell me, how did it happen: threesome, anal, the lot..
    I'm sick and tired of ****ing people like you - catch my drift..
    Omg it is so sexy you have to learn to do it. It's like;

be a ***** - sexy wink
    be a ***** - sexy wink
    be a ***** - sexy wink
    be a ***** - sexy wink

then eventually they like you, do you know what a ****ing mean you whore

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.