Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "Pictures of You" thread - post a picture, get comments watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlllll)
    Easy compadre, I'm your friend out here. All right?

If you want to throw down fisticuffs, I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for you.
    Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleyChester)

Why not
    Your face is so symetrical and you're naturally beautiful. Shame you're doing Mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Your face is so symetrical and you're naturally beautiful. Shame you're doing Mathematics.
    What's wrong with Maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    maths increases attractiveness tenfold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
    It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther so you know it's good.

60% of the time it works, every time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    maths increases attractiveness tenfold
    I agree, intelligence makes people more attractive - if you're good looking and intelligent you're a very lucky person!

Shame about chavs, then, but they tend to inbreed amongst themselves because nobody outside their group will go near them.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with Maths?
    Nothing, maths is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther so you know it's good.

60% of the time it works, every time.
    You're a real hooker. I'm gonna slap you in public.

(can't remember which quotes we've already covered now!)

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with Maths?
    I don't get Maths. And I'm a guy, which makes it even more shameful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    You're a real hooker. I'm gonna slap you in public.

(can't remember which quotes we've already covered now!)
    Great Odin's Beard!

...Yeah, we've done a hell of a lot. It's slowed down my essay writing considerably tonight . Going to get on with it for tonight.

Until we meet again Ron Burgundy!

ReputationRep:
    Great Odin's Beard!

...Yeah, we've done a hell of a lot. It's slowed down my essay writing considerably tonight . Going to get on with it for tonight.

Until we meet again Ron Burgundy!
    I'm Ron Burgundy...Go f*ck yourself sherlllll

ReputationRep:
    Oh look, TSR has turned into Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Oh look, TSR has turned into Facebook.
    there's a lot more feigned love on facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    Gosh, a lot of brave people posting pictures. Not a bad looking one either

Last time I had a pic on here I got told I "look like a future sex offender"
    I lol'd
    ..."look like"?! "future"?!

But, on a serious note, this is a good thread.
    And I am LOVING the Anchorman quotage I'm so watching that later, it's been too many months...
    LOL! No you don't! I know how you look like, you just made your photos private but before I swear I've seen it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Post pictures or I'm banning the lot of you. I haz powerz nao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    LMAO.

You could beat the **** out of me... with words? Like to see you try love. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Of course calling you a 10 year old doesn't make you one, but that doesn't excuse the fact you're acting like one.

If you want to be treated like an adult, act like an adult, don't keyboard bash in capital letters like you're shouting because, frankly, nobody cares and it's the sort of thing idiots do online to try to convey their point in the most immature way possible.
    oh my god did ur mommy help u write that?

for a change i advice u to go on a spiritual journey and try and discover urself so that when you come back you will be able to do more than calling me 10 YEAR OLD. for all i know u might b a ten year old. take a better look at ur penis and its size maybe that will tell u ur age.

as for the keyboard bashing its u who is bad at it. and honestly i couldnt give a damn to u or ur mood swings or the oversized erection in the picture. (penis or phone whatever it was. )

i am getting bored of u now. go get a life dude. stop getting at pple on tsr. u probably havent been fuked in some time now. go get laid. maybe that will pacify ur hormones and mood swings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous 428)
    oh my god did ur mommy help u write that?
    I'm British, so It's Mum, and no, because I am capable of using the English language without making myself look like an idiot.

for a change i advice u to go on a spiritual journey and try and discover urself so that when you come back you will be able to do more than calling me 10 YEAR OLD. for all i know u might b a ten year old. take a better look at ur penis and its size maybe that will tell u ur age.
    You need a simple lesson in Biology. I am a girl, and an adult going to university. Go figure.

as for the keyboard bashing its u who is bad at it. and honestly i couldnt give a damn to u or ur mood swings or the oversized erection in the picture. (penis or phone whatever it was. )

i am getting bored of u now. go get a life dude. stop getting at pple on tsr. u probably havent been fuked in some time now. go get laid. maybe that will pacify ur hormones and mood swings.
    Got a boyfriend ta who loves me, so stop being such a frigid old cow sat keyboard bashing to make yourself feel better just because you have no idea what a penis looks like, trying to be clever having a pop at other people on this thread. You look like a prat.

Bit of advice:

1. Learn to spell

2. Stop coming out with phrases chavs would use as 'insults' which nobody is scared nor offended by

3. Act your age (12 I'm guessing?) or an adult.

4. Go away. Nobody cares about your illiterate opinions.

Got that or is that to difficult to compute? Bye now.

ReputationRep:
    Got a boyfriend ta who loves me, so stop being such a frigid old cow sat keyboard bashing to make yourself feel better just because you have no idea what a penis looks like, trying to be clever having a pop at other people on this thread. You look like a prat.

Bit of advice:

1. Learn to spell

2. Stop coming out with phrases chavs would use as 'insults' which nobody is scared nor offended by

Got that or is that to difficult to compute? Bye now.

omg just coz i spelt "the" wrong i am illeterate. kill mee plsssss. i dont deserve to live.

you imbecile if u have bf i really dont think is good at ****ing u coz ur frustrated sista. maybe u need a gangbang. hahahaha. whats up with ur age obsession? what r u like 15? who has an impotent 16 yr old bf? u hang out at pizza hut for dates?

so ur the judge of who is literate and who is not literate huh? judgemental much?

u started getting at me in the first place. now dont be a sisi missi.

and i have told u what a penis looks like. i have seen urs. i have heard ur a transgender kid. sorry i spilt ur secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    most women are like that.
    Yes that's true but naturally looking girls without makeup are the ones that are attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous 428)
    omg just coz i spelt "the" wrong i am illeterate. kill mee plsssss. i dont deserve to live.

you imbecile if u have bf i really dont think is good at ****ing u coz ur frustrated sista. maybe u need a gangbang. hahahaha. whats up with ur age obsession? what r u like 15? who has an impotent 16 yr old bf? u hang out at pizza hut for dates?

so ur the judge of who is literate and who is not literate huh? judgemental much?

u started getting at me in the first place. now dont be a sisi missi.

and i have told u what a penis looks like. i have seen urs. i have heard ur a transgender kid. sorry i spilt ur secret.
    Are you retarded or just really stupid? She said she was going to university. From reading your posts, that's obviously something that hasn't come across your mind because...well if I have to explain it then you're just proving my point. Anywho, if she's going to university then she's at least 17.

Please do us all a favour and:

1. Learn to spell

Because she is clearly right. You however, aren't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.