Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so the deadline is coming up for the Edexcel History coursework and I find myself with 100 words over the 4000 word limit for both pieces together.

Are the examiners lenient or do you have to have precisely 4000 or under?

My (crappy) teacher tells me that they will penalize you, however one of my old teachers who I gave a draft into said it does not matter, they are not that strict...

Does anyone have any idea!? I really, really don't want to take anything out as I have squeezed them both down to their minimum i feel already!

Though if it has to be done, then it has to be done....

Thanks a lot x

ReputationRep:
    My teacher has told me that they stop reading at the 4,000th word. You must put a word-count on every page too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK471993)
    My teacher has told me that they stop reading at the 4,000th word. You must put a word-count on every page too.
    Oh crap. I'm just gonna have to write a lot less in the other essay. Thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.