The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Brookes or UEA?

Hiya guys i cant decide on which Uni to pick for my ODP course (Operation Department Practitioner). Ive got offers from both but stuck as to which one to choose. I know UEA is higher in the league tables but I dont really know if this counts for ODP as its not a hugely recognised course.

Im not sure which uni is regarded as better for this particular course as I cant find any tables at all or comparision sites for this course.

What are your opinions for UEA or Brookes?
Reply 1
I don't know specifically for the course as I hadn't actually of it before now, but I live near Norwich and know people who go to UEA and love it! It is a really good uni in a really nice city in comparison to most. Oxford is supposed to be really nice too, but quite expensive so I've heard. Uea on the other hand isn't too bad. Are you trying to decide which one is your firm? What are the offers like?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Thanks for your comment.

Yes im trying to decide which one to put as my firm. Ive got two unconditional offers from both unis.

I have heard excellent things regarding UEA and would be proud to go there. I was just wondering whether Brookes was just as highly regarded for this course but it seems to be difficult in finding out such information as like you mentioned not many people have even heard of this course. I wanted to know because if they were both similar in reputation then I would end up going Brookes as its only 2 hours away from home whereas Norwich is 6 hours. From doing more research I tend to be headed more towards Norwich however.

I think I wll just make lots of pros and cons about each one.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending