Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: honestly, how often do you wear thongs or g-strings? watch

ReputationRep:
    girls and french knickers are a marriage made in heaven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    If it wasn't literal... was it meant to be funny? Perhaps a sarcastic commentary on society's apparently increasingly loose morals?
    I don't get it.
    A satirical reflection of the somewhat unadventurous female demographic

ReputationRep:
    Ew! Never!

I like pretty underwear! Anyway, thongs are supposed to be unhealthy for the vagina.

ReputationRep:
    TBH I go wild over girls with thongs. :drool: I don't know why. Particularily when they wear leggings and you can see it.

That turns me on.

ReputationRep:
    Thongs look tacky and smear poo particles from ass to vagina. For chavs only.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly barely wear anything else... I have all sorts of underwear though, but g-strings are the norm. No panty lines, they don't fold up under trousers, and I'm used to wearing them so they're not uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    never. Really, really uncomfortable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyDaisy123)
    My boyfriend hates them, therefore i don't where them. I have loads, just they sit at the bottom of my draw... :/
    Its not up to your boyfriend to decide what you wear!

ReputationRep:
    I have ONE thong that I've pretty much never worn ROFL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    I see, thanks for clarifying.

I have to admit I too was surprised at the number of people commenting saying that they don't own or ever wear thongs. Though they might just be the ones that are compelled to post. All the girls that do wear them probably don't reckon it's a big deal :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Only when I'm wearing leggings or when I feel like a change of dress when with my boyfriend:dontknow:

I think frenchies and lace pants are much more pretty and sexy.

Never. They're not comfortable enough.

On the other hand, if I was looking to pull I might, just cause they're sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadelyndsey)
    In all honesty, I wear whatever I manage to obtain from my extremely messy drawers
    messy drawers?

ReputationRep:
    Almost never, because I hate having a piece of fabric wedged up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickR92)
    I just love french knickers, they're the best. I wear them all the time and women just love it!

Dude, I'm kidding. I'm a guy. I wear boxers. It was hysterical though haha, should have seen the look on your faces!
    no

ReputationRep:
    I will usually wear thongs when I go out or, like your friends, i'm in a 'good mood' and wanna feel nice! Usually though i'll wear normal knickers or frenchies etc..

ReputationRep:
    Never, I don't see the point of them. Its not hygienic.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I don't know for definite but aren't they supposed to be unhealthy; causing infections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    I hate thongs, but I love lace, velvet and corsets. I like suspenders too.

Just because you dont want your arse hanging out doesnt meant you're boring.

ReputationRep:
    never owned a pair of either of this type of undergarment.

not a good look in my opinion.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.