Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: honestly, how often do you wear thongs or g-strings? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Its not up to your boyfriend to decide what you wear!
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    i never wear thongs or g-strings. i only wear boxer briefs, because thats how i roll.

ReputationRep:
    It was a fad when I was 13 - 14.
    Now it's just icky. People wear french knickers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Never. I think they look stupid.
    This. Oh, and they're bloody uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks I don't need to floss there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    I hate thongs, but I love lace, velvet and corsets. I like suspenders too.

Just because you dont want your arse hanging out doesnt meant you're boring.
    That is true but there is indefinitely a correlation between ****s and thong wearers

ReputationRep:
    Wearing them right now

Honestly, I don't get women when they say they don't feel comfortable...feel fine to me...

Though admittedly for a night out I'd always rather wear french knickers...love for lace, so much sexier...

ReputationRep:
    I never wear thongs and I never wear french knickers, if I buy a nice set for a special occasion I might have pair of lace shorts or briefs matching the bra, but normally I don't see the point, no one but my bf is going to see them and he really doesn't care what my pants look like as long as they are easy to get off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    No thanks I don't need to floss there
    :rofl:

lol thongs are hideous things, proper knickers ftw

ReputationRep:
    I like thongs; I bought some to try out and found them surprisingly comfortable. I have more briefs/frenchies than thongs, though, so I don't wear them as often as I do regular knickers.

ReputationRep:
    I wear them on every night out when i'm wearing a tight fitting dress or skirt, or during the day if what i'm wearing requires them!

How do you all stop the dreaded VPL?

ReputationRep:
    I mainly wear frenchies... but when it's really cold outside or raining I'm not sure why but I wear girls boxers...
    I wear thongs in certain trousers 'cause they make my bum look good, not gonna lie... or with tight dresses to avoid vpl.
    Or just whatever I pull out of my underwear drawr...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    All the time... :sexface:

Though in all seriousness, I do wear them all the time, i dont like how knickers feel like they're all over my bum, plus i wear dresses and skirts a lot so i would get a line :shrugs:
    But don't thongs feel like they are all UP your bum? I don't get how they can be comfortable at all...

ReputationRep:
    Basically never.
    Once when I was wearing a costume, so I had to. And once to surprise an ex because I knew he liked me wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_girl)
    I wear them on every night out when i'm wearing a tight fitting dress or skirt, or during the day if what i'm wearing requires them!

How do you all stop the dreaded VPL?
    there are lacey knickers you can get for no VPL i used them last year when wearing my leaver's ball dress which was quite tight fitting

ReputationRep:
    I wear standard Primark knickers and I'm not afraid to admit it!

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't poo get on the string?

ReputationRep:
    French are the way forward.. they look sexy and there so much more comfortable plus thongs and g strings have a link to they can cause some kind of damage lol

ReputationRep:
    I tried my girlfriend's once but she looked at me weird so never.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they're more comfortable that others, but sometimes wear them with jeans, tight fitting work trousers or yeah, even if I'm feeling in the mood. They can make you feel sexier and curvier.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.