Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: honestly, how often do you wear thongs or g-strings? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wear them pretty much every day, I find them more comfortable than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowHair)
    I wear them pretty much every day, I find them more comfortable than anything else.
    would you say that girls who wear them a lot or all the time are more horny and are you horny a lot of the time? sounds like a silly question but the more chavvy girls and girls who look like they have higher sex drives (eg. the ones who are promiscuous in nightclubs) tend to wear them.

ReputationRep:
    French knickers all the way! I like nice lacey ones that are still comfy, but show enough bum to feel sexier than wearing pants...and no VPL either so win win G strings I personally find uncomfortable, but thongs are ok on the rare occasion I wear them.

...I love how I've just gone into detail of my lingerie preference on the internet! haha

ReputationRep:
    Is this for a sociology project?

ReputationRep:
    Erm I wear thongs like every other day No reason, I just like 'em

I like wearing them with jeans too, sounds wierd but I like the feeling of jeans on my bum XD

ReputationRep:
    What sort of a bloke would prefer their girlfriend to be wearing boxers over a thong or a g-string?

ReputationRep:
    French knickers/pants.. Girl boxers when i'm wearing leggings.. You just gotta check that they've not folded up after leaving the toilet, no one wants VPL.
    Yeah.. They were a fad when I was in year 7/8.
    There's more variety of underwear with pants or french knickers.. Plus they're comfier..
    Depends on the person.. I live in 3 for £10 pants from Topshop.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    Thongs are sexy, but other types of underwear are too. Just make sure it's not a pair of stained white granny bloomers and you should be feeling fabulous anyway. I would concur that it's only chav types who wander round the shops during the day with a whale tail sticking out of their ass-crack.

ReputationRep:
    Never. But if my partner wants me to try it, I wouldn't disagree.

ReputationRep:
    French knickers. nothing worse than seeing a girl with a thong hoicked halfway up her back erghh

ReputationRep:
    Only if there is really bad VPL on a dress and I rarely have occassions to wear dresses so very rarely. They are comfortable at first but as soon as I've been to the loo I can't bear to pull them back up again because I just feel gross for some reason :/

ReputationRep:
    I am drooling over my imagination at this instant.

*yum*

:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah bought my GF some cool thongs as a joke... she dumped me....

They are suprisingly light and versitile and dont wedge between the buttocks as much as i'd expected.

ReputationRep:
    I alternate them with boxers and french knickers. I love most undies apart from full brief granny pants types . I find thongs surprisingly comfy and they can be just as pretty as other knickers. You don't have to be a teen or slutty to wear them and I certainly wouldn't have one hanging out on show. They're great for when you don't want vpl as well. Admittedly strings are less comfy so worn rarely.

Never have, never will. I don't see why I'd want a piece of string going up my crack and a diamante picture of a rabbit irritating my front 'parts'.

Am i being really thick? What are french knickers?

ReputationRep:
    approximately never.
    i don't even own them.

ReputationRep:
    The majority of the time, as I usually wear leggings or high waisted trousers- can't be dealing with any lines. Frenchies are also cute though and do the job. Really, it's whatever I pull of my drawers that day ¬¬

I don't get what all this love is for girlboxers!? They're uncomfy as pie. The 'legs' of the shorts always seem to get wrinkled up and the thick gusset makes it feel like you're wearing an ultra absorbent sanitary towel. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Am i being really thick? What are french knickers?
    http://www.iphone-wallpaper.co.uk/im...h-knickers.jpg

:sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.