Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIO)
    I have been doing the suggested questions plans, does anyone think that this is a good way to revise? Because if a similar question comes up you can use the knowledge you have used in the plans and adapt it to a slightly different question?? thank you!!
    Hey, could you send me the toolkit please? [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hey, could someone please please please send me the toolkit, I would appreciate it so much. [email protected] Thank youuuu

ReputationRep:
    i am worried because i still need to finish notes on trade and intergration and i haven't even looked at the stimulus material yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justincredible1)
    i am worried because i still need to finish notes on trade and intergration and i haven't even looked at the stimulus material yet
    have u not worked on the stimulus material in class?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indian_Princess)
    have u not worked on the stimulus material in class?
    well we did abit, but i need to go over it thoroughly to grasp a good understanding

ReputationRep:
    Could someone email it to me please!
    Thanks very grateful

ReputationRep:
    Would really appreciate it if anyone on this thread could send me a copy of any F585 revision they have as I am sitting the summer in June 2012!
    Message me and I can send you my email if there are any problems.
    Many thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbond94)
    Would really appreciate it if anyone on this thread could send me a copy of any F585 revision they have as I am sitting the summer in June 2012!
    Message me and I can send you my email if there are any problems.
    Many thanks,
    If someone sends it to you, could you or anyone else please re-send it to me please. I would thoroughly appreciate it, and you can know deep down in your heart that you have done something good for someone else. Karma will be your best friend :P x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owen1994)
    If someone sends it to you, could you or anyone else please re-send it to me please. I would thoroughly appreciate it, and you can know deep down in your heart that you have done something good for someone else. Karma will be your best friend :P x
    Will do if you receive it please send to me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbond94)
    Will do if you receive it please send to me too
    Please send this to me too if you receive it, I would really appreciate it. This is the one last unit I am dreading and my only chance to get it right. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I could do with it too .

Quote me if you've got it so i could get a copy please

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for sounding like a parrot, but does anyone have a copy yet?

ReputationRep:
    Could you send it to me too. I'm helping my brother revise and this would be super helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Could someone also kindly send me a copy of the toolkit for June 2012 please? Many thanks! Your help would really be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    does anybody have the toolkit or any additional resources or information for the F585 Jan 2013 Paper, currently taking a gap year and so will be taking this exam privately, would be of great service to me! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura..xx)
    i've got one in pdf format..
    but it's too big to attach on here
    want me to email it to you, yes?
    xxx
    Please email me the toolkit for June 2014,my email is [email protected] thank you

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.